5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I dont know about anyone else, but I did not like Fireside 2 :(. It was ok, not great. Something about it felt rushed. It looked the same theme as Dexter's mom animation video. What i liked most about of Fireside 1 was the build up. The dancing and twerking was the best!!! I guess i am more of a redapple2's "sexy dancing and then fucking" guy..

Again, this is just my opinion, no one else has to agree with me.
LoL. This video had all the first one missed and left out what was not needed... IMHO. I am no fan of twerking ;) The animationquality was superior. I don't understand your complain. And the details here are really nice.... the Photos and the wedding/cockring.

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
A more intense sex scene. She's a beauty, and she's really popular, at least here on f95. I expected to see some intense, passionate fucking, but that was really disappointing. The artist's heart wasn't into it... personal opinion.

Hope to see her in more vids tho, preferably with humans so JM can post some 'normal' stuff on his patreon to avoid their persecution.
Agree

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
What are you on about? This 2 day waiting system wasn't invented recently. This has been a thing for months now, people just have the brains of dinosaurs to remember anything. You all are acting like children and throwing a tantrum because he said he will ban a moron because he can't sit on his ass for measly 2 days. You are the problem here, not him.
I like **A LOT** of your takes. Not this one. Hope you rethink it.

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
Only 4 minutes hahahahaahahah and this where are all you degen weebs hype about and fight about? Touch some grass
Perception of time can be really weird. This is the same length more or less of all his monthies but the pacing felt too short and brief and rushed to me. Jmo.

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
I dont know about anyone else, but I did not like Fireside 2 :(. It was ok, not great. Something about it felt rushed. It looked the same theme as Dexter's mom animation video. What i liked most about of Fireside 1 was the build up. The dancing and twerking was the best!!! I guess i am more of a redapple2's "sexy dancing and then fucking" guy..

Again, this is just my opinion, no one else has to agree with me.
I agree

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
exactly. hence, my original comment. but i guess you can't really expect much from a monthly animation.
and i guess that's why some bestiality fans are pissed about Mothers Warmth. The time and efford spended on vanilla stuff could be better invested in bestiality content. That is my theory ;) But for me the Blowjob-action is completely sufficient. I only like the upperhalf of JMs girls. I am really not into fa... "thicc" bootys

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
and i guess that's why some bestiality fans are pissed about Mothers Warmth. The time and efford spended on vanilla stuff could be better invested in bestiality content. That is my theory ;) But for me the Blowjob-action is completely sufficient. I only like the upperhalf of JMs girls. I am really not into fa... "thicc" bootys
Let them get angry all they want, there is already enough monthly content of bestiality for them to have fun. Jackerman enjoys doing Mother Warmth and for many of his fans that time spent making this series is very worthwhile.
If bestiality fans don't like this and want everything to themselves, then let them learn to accept situations that go against their will.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes