5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
To those of you who are willing to wait for & oblige Jackerman's new 2-day rule, I respect the decision you choose to make.

However, I've decided to pack up my things and leave this thread, this fanbase – and this creator – behind, for good.

Fans who watch or release pirated content are still fans – and should be treated equally as such. I'm certain there are a good number of content watchers and sharers on F95/R34/8MU who only ever encountered Jackerman's work because they discovered it on such a site, and some of those fans have even gone on to actually support Jackerman's cause & creations because of the free samples they had received – regardless of if they had to wait two days or two hours past the release date.

In my experience, it starts with an "innocent" 2 days. Then, it's a week. Then two weeks, a month... – and then it's, "Send me the $5-$10 through PayPal & I'll DM the vid to you at an allocated time so that I can monitor the sites to see if you're trustworthy enough for future vids."

I had my suspicions something akin to this would happen after viewing the Poll results, seeing Incest crowned winner over Beasty, regardless of Jackerman himself selecting the Monthly options. And soon before that, Patreon kicked him out. It's all a tale I've seen spun before...

Just because we pirate your content doesn't mean we're all greedy scumbags – some of us do have other, more important things to spend what little money we earn on. But that doesn't mean we're undeserving of viewing your content, just because we "don't pay to view".

YouTubers & Twitch streamers release their vids for free, allowing you to view them regardless if you're a part of their Patreon/Subscriber list or not. Support sites are there if you want to show support and say thank you – they shouldn't be used just so some people can get way ahead of the line before anyone else, just because they're pockets are lined a little thicker.

Call me anti-capitalist. Call me greedy scum. Call me whatever you like. I couldn't care any more or less, if this is the kind of fanbase Jackerman actively seeks out.

I would've long since joined his Patreon/SubscribeStar if he had a $1 Tier – designed for those who want to help out, even though they're struggling to make daily-ends meet.

Jackerman's claim that he can discover and will Permaban any file-sharing user may be bullshit for all I know, or care. But if he's not above threatening his "loyal" fans or fanbase, just for sharing a fucking video with their friends or close circle – then I certainly don't want to be associated in any way with such a content-creator.

There are tonnes of other content creators out there who barely blink an eye to digital piracy, because they know:
A) Their vids and content are good enough to generate a decent amount of income, regardless of active piracy.
B) They know their fans & fanbase are loyal enough to continue to support them, in various ways, even though they could
easily get the content for free.

To those of you who are a part of his Discord: heed well what I've said here. Hell, show this entire post to him or his server if it'll make you feel good. Maybe it'll even give him a bit of a Wake-Up-Call, if the dollar-signs in his eyes aren't too obscuring.

And before anyone gets too antsy – No, I will not be sharing any current or future Jackerman vids, legally or otherwise. I don't want to be near any further stains on this site or anywhere else.

I'm removing my SIG and moving on with my life. I suggest anyone else with a degree of common sense within them does the same.

Jackerman, if you really are in this thread, reading this, all I can offer is this:

Don't ever forget where you started, and don't ever forget who and what you started with.
It's the quickest way to a successful downfall.
ahahahaha man lol

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019
I thought Rex was the other girl dog?
You are right he appears in videos with Jenny too because....Jenny is Natalia's neighbor. Yep, Rex is having an affair with Jenny behind his wife's back, that hounddog.

From the man himself
The order of events is this: Fireside >> Fireside: Wedding Night >> The Bully >> Knotty Mom >> Poolside Escapade Basically it all began one day when Natalia let Rex in the house because he was an injured stray. He eventually took advantage of her kindness and within a week of him staying with her Fireside happened. Jenny is just her neighbor, and is also the realtor that sold Natalia's (now ex) husband their house. Natalia was in an arranged mostly loveless marriage with a successful businessman in Fireside.

If it's not obvious already, Jenny and Natalia are neighbors. Rex is the same character in both, he's not just a reused model. It could be fun to finally show them interacting

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I dont know about anyone else, but I did not like Fireside 2 :(. It was ok, not great. Something about it felt rushed. It looked the same theme as Dexter's mom animation video. What i liked most about of Fireside 1 was the build up. The dancing and twerking was the best!!! I guess i am more of a redapple2's "sexy dancing and then fucking" guy..

Again, this is just my opinion, no one else has to agree with me.

PDLS

Dec 31, 2018
I was a little dissapointed by the first part. I was expecting a better (sexy) titjob or blowjob, but the action wasn't that good. Second part was great. Also, the face of the girl is a little weird, not like his other models.
Edit: I meant to quote the above post.

Reactions: Balkazzaar

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Fireside 2: Wedding Night - Enhanced Upscale (60fps)

UHD
:
|

1080p: |

Many thanks livemux for the subs!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes