5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I´m gonna be honest , even tho I prefer animals and monsters fucking women over incest , I would like for MW to just focus on incest , I like the story and characters , after all most of his other works involved animals , monsters or NTR/Cuckolding (hoping he does more NTR)

Did jackerman said how many MW episodes he will make ?

Also , the girl at the end of MW2 is Damons grandma and she has another daughter , right? so that means he could have sex with both her grandma and possibly his aunt , and who knows , maybe a hot cousin could show up!

Man...... I hope Damon ends up with a family harem , just imagine how fucking hot that could be !!!
That woman is Rebecca, his aunt and Claire's younger sister. She was once the main girl in the game Tentacular and she has two daughters who have appeared in an animation and in the game.

And there will be 5 episodes

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I´m gonna be honest , even tho I prefer animals and monsters fucking women over incest , I would like for MW to just focus on incest , I like the story and characters , after all most of his other works involved animals , monsters or NTR/Cuckolding (hoping he does more NTR)

Did jackerman said how many MW episodes he will make ?

Also , the girl at the end of MW2 is Damons grandma and she has another daughter , right? so that means he could have sex with both her grandma and possibly his aunt , and who knows , maybe a hot cousin could show up!

Man...... I hope Damon ends up with a family harem , just imagine how fucking hot that could be !!!
he originally said mw would be 3 episodes, and during the production of mw2, it was expanded to 5.
and mw will only be incest. beastality or other stuff will be parallel setting, not part of the main story.
you can search for his original quote, it's been posted here.

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
That woman is Rebecca, his aunt and Claire's younger sister. She was once the main girl in the game Tentacular and she has two daughters who have appeared in an animation and in the game.

And there will be 5 episodes
Oh so she is Damon's aunt and not his grandma , Got it , Honestly that´s better ! , still hoping for his other aunt to show up...
So I think the story its going to be something like:
1 and 2 episode : his mother
3 episode : His aunt Rebecca
4 episode : His other aunt
5 episode : Family reunion/orgy !!!

Oh boy I´m excited!!!

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Oh so she is Damon's aunt and not his grandma , Got it , Honestly that´s better ! , still hoping for his other aunt to show up...
So I think the story its going to be something like:
1 and 2 episode : his mother
3 episode : His aunt Rebecca

Oh boy I´m excited!!!
What do you mean by "other aunt"? So far, we only know of one existing.

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
What do you mean by "other aunt"? So far, we only know of one existing.
Ok , hear me out , Jackerman worked on a video game called Tentacular , I don´t know much about it , I only know it involved tentacles and three thick sisters , now some pople have commented that Damon´s mom and her Aunt look very similar to the tentacular girls , With this information I got two possible conclusions

1- The 3 girls are the same 3 girls from the video game , so three sisters , Damon´s mom being one of them , meaning Damon has 2 aunts , so we coould possibly have a third MILF
or
2- Jackerman liked the models so much that he is reusing them

I´m really hoping is the first option and the series ends with a Milf orgy !

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Ok , hear me out , Jackerman worked on a video game called Tentacular , I don´t know much about it , I only know it involved tentacles and three thick sisters , now some pople have commented that Damon´s mom and her Aunt look very similar to the tentacular girls , With this information I got two possible conclusions

1- The 3 girls are the same 3 girls from the video game , so three sisters , Damon´s mom being one of them , meaning Damon has 2 aunts , so we coould possibly have a third MILF
or
2- Jackerman liked the models so much that he is reusing them

I´m really hoping is the first option and the series ends with a Milf orgy !
confusion-confused-look.gif

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes