5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
women in that game look great too bad its Female MC with mostly teasing.
i don't really mind that aspect, it changes from the other games with a male mc, and the teasing only goes so far (i actually like it since the game portrays characters who would be muslims in the game, and it tries to be fair and so in real life a married muslim woman is not gonna open her legs so easily haha).
Also the female characters in the game are to die for and that's what i love about it :p
But yeah i can understand that people wouldn't want to play a game with a female mc, but i also think that the dev made it work just fine with his game, so i think it depends on the game.

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
when will jack make another game ? i mean the videos are awesome but kinda boring, a new game with same theme will be nice

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
While we wait for this awesome update, has anyone ever brought up the idea of VR to jackerman? A lot of his videos do take place from the first person perspective so I "feel" like it wouldnt be a stretch to do? I just know that if you got to watch something like MW in VR I'd probably never leave my room and be the first to die by orgasm

Reactions: JadeQ13
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes