5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Jackerman .. Buddy .. you do everything very well and beautifully .. you do it better than anyone .. "If you are criticized .. then you are doing everything right" proverb. Good luck to you ... We are waiting for something new. ;) (y) :love:

Reactions: ohhaiguize

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
there not fake or a shitpost. the photo shop images were put up by the gold person who wrote the idea I think
View attachment 1611329
Eh I'm not surprised by the idea, thats definitely something people who support him would vote for. You could just tell the images werent his (might wanna make note of it next time)

But yeah, I think two or three would have been cooler. Rebecca's daughter would have been neat and I would absolutely LOVE to see Jackermans interpretation of the greatest cartoon babe of all time (especially who he would get to voice her).

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I'm sure he's working on it in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if he's done plotting the story.
Also, I think it was said that he's not going to share the release date until he's almost done with it.
He took a lot of heat when he kept pushing back MW2. He probably doesn't want a repeat of that.
I'm sure in the next month, or two, or three we'll get an update and he starts rolling out those sneak peeks.
I wish that he already starts working on it. But about the sneak peeks i hope that he publishs ones with less spoilers because with the last ones of MW2 we knew many sex positions or maybe all of them... soo pictures of rebecca and the other characters are enough

Last edited:
Reactions: JadeQ13
Aug 24, 2017
wow, Jessica Rabbit would've been a great idea for a monthly! imagine Jessica Rabbit, the greatest sex symbol cartoon of all time, in 3d in Jackerman's level of animation?

can someone please ask Jackerman in the discord if Jessica Rabbit could be in another monthly and if he already has a wip/model of her? i hope we'll get to see her in the future! thank you!!
View attachment 1612212
I really want Haydee, she is so underated
1642945007367.png

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
idk Jessica rabbit is still just a woman in a red dress and weve already had a bunch of redheads

Im excited for catwoman just because it should be something we really havent seen before. plus shes super flirty and arrogant which is fun for a character

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
This is normal for Jackerman characters. Claire can complain a thousand times for her son to stop having sexual desires with her, but even so she will continue to wear sexy clothes just like any other character in Jackerman's universe, such as the new Rebecca who appears with practically the breasts to shows in front of his nephew. in short, this is normal in Jackerman videos and doesn't necessarily have to make sense, it just has to be sexy.
Rebacca game please where this game can be download

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I wish that he already starts working on it. But about the sneak peeks i hope that he publishs ones with less spoilers because with the last ones of MW2 we knew many sex positions or maybe all of them... soo pictures of rebecca and the other characters are enough
I see your point. Maybe going forward he'll do a better job not revealing much through his pictures.
He's a master at storytelling so I'm sure he'll leave a lot to the imagination there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0med27
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes