5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
While we wait for this awesome update, has anyone ever brought up the idea of VR to jackerman? A lot of his videos do take place from the first person perspective so I "feel" like it wouldnt be a stretch to do? I just know that if you got to watch something like MW in VR I'd probably never leave my room and be the first to die by orgasm
Yes, I recall hearing VR was brought up. I'm not sure if it was voted on in his channel.
Maybe it wasn't that popular at the time. Hopefully somebody from his channel might shed some light on this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beegemgeege

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I know it's early but we didn't have any news or updates about MW3 yet.... is Jackie still not working on it?
I'm sure he's working on it in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if he's done plotting the story.
Also, I think it was said that he's not going to share the release date until he's almost done with it.
He took a lot of heat when he kept pushing back MW2. He probably doesn't want a repeat of that.
I'm sure in the next month, or two, or three we'll get an update and he starts rolling out those sneak peeks.

megatronph

Jul 19, 2021
damn latina catwoman is hot, ass can be bigger though. this doesnt really look like Jackerman work though, still hot af

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes