5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

NomadLexx

Oct 21, 2018
Catwoman has send it to a mission, to rescue poison ivy from Gotham Police Department. So that she & other Batman's rouge gallery could join in the meeting.
View attachment 1683380
{Art By Coriolan}

But we know how that went ... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Name of a girl on 5.7.8 pics

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
That was genuinely disappointing, was really looking forward to this.
I thought the vid was supposed to be 6min+ long and have a looot of fucking in it, according to some users on this site. Guess Catwoman's ass was too much for the poor horsey, or JM jacked off till exhaustion to his own vid and was too tired to make a longer version of it.:LOL: Can't blame the horse tho, that ass looked damn fine and really delicious. I liked Rigid3D's Catwoman vid more tho... JM's Catwoman was more attractive, but Rigid3D's vid was more eh... 'enjoyable' to watch.

Moral of the story is, it's good to have a big dick, but if u can't pound her holes for at least 10-15 mins and make her cum a couple of times, you ain't doing a good job at satisfying your girl. Don't be a selfish (police) horse, be a gentleman, and let her enjoy it too.:sneaky: Also, the cumshot at the end was really disgusting and simply ridiculous, just like Doberman's 15inch dicks when the guy shoves it her pussy/ass and the nut reaches her mouth.:sick: Never understood why ppl like this shit, traveling back in time and socializing with aliens seem more real than this disturbing fictional BS.

Honestly this video was horrible. Not much in it
Have to agree with u on that, and sadly, it's not the first monthly vid that disappoints. Maybe others liked it, and I respect their opinion, but IMHO, it was simply disappointing. A fine woman with a big ass like her deserved one hell of a hard pounding AND a pussy creampie. I hope the next monthly is better than this one. IIRC, the next one will be a mom-son incest vid with the mom and son from Southern Hospitality as protagonists. Hope at least that one lives up to the hype.

snakeup

May 17, 2020
It was great but I wish dem tiddies would have popped out.

Wishlisting Jackerman could do an alt version like 26Region and Amusteven have done with some of their stuff.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I thought the vid was supposed to be 6min+ long and have a looot of fucking in it, according to some users on this site. Guess Catwoman's ass was too much for the poor horsey, or JM jacked off till exhaustion to his own vid and was too tired to make a longer version of it.:LOL: Can't blame the horse tho, that ass looked damn fine and really delicious. I liked Rigid3D's Catwoman vid more tho... JM's Catwoman was more attractive, but Rigid3D's vid was more eh... 'enjoyable' to watch.

Moral of the story is, it's good to have a big dick, but if u can't pound her holes for at least 10-15 mins and make her cum a couple of times, you ain't doing a good job at satisfying your girl. Don't be a selfish (police) horse, be a gentleman, and let her enjoy it too.:sneaky: Also, the cumshot at the end was really disgusting and simply ridiculous, just like Doberman's 15inch dicks when the guy shoves it her pussy/ass and the nut reaches her mouth.:sick: Never understood why ppl like this shit, traveling back in time and socializing with aliens seem more real than this disturbing fictional BS.

Have to agree with u on that, and sadly, it's not the first monthly vid that disappoints. Maybe others liked it, and I respect their opinion, but IMHO, it was simply disappointing. A fine woman with a big ass like her deserved one hell of a hard pounding AND a pussy creampie. I hope the next monthly is better than this one. IIRC, the next one will be a mom-son incest vid with the mom and son from Southern Hospitality as protagonists. Hope at least that one lives up to the hype.
In fact, they said it would be more than 6 minutes of video and that it would be the best of all the monthly ones, but in the end it ended up not even reaching 5 minutes and with the model with 80% of her body covered

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
In fact, they said it would be more than 6 minutes of video and that it would be the best of all the monthly ones, but in the end it ended up not even reaching 5 minutes and with the model with 80% of her body covered
Funny thing is it was the shortest (~1min of actual fucking, even virgins laugh their asses off at that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) and the most disappointing of them all, Jenny, Dexter's mom and Sadira's were waaay better than this one. At least those 3 got fucked real good. I guess if the vid is good enough to make the fans bust a nut to it, it got the job done, money well spent lol. Fuck quality, logic, female orgasms and passionate fucking. Sadly, it seems JM's slowly but surley contracting that ICSTOR laziness virus or he just gets tired of all the bestiality stuff, seeing his patreon page still under review doesn't help either.

I personally would prefer to get a quality, long ass vid every 2/3 months than a lousy monthly 1min fuck scene. Maybe a vid with 2 or more sex scenes in it, some DP's, gangbangs, more variety, if JM keeps it up at this pace, some of his supporters will eventually leave him, which could persuade him to quit being a 3d artist. Hope I'm wrong, but the stats kinda prove my point.:cautious:

For my fellow Plex users
More like Making Selina laugh her ass(hole) off, Boring Selina to death, or Wasting 1 precious minute of Selina's time... a wild 2 pump chump and a thicc kitty ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I actually like that she stayed clothed but the timing is weird for me, is he actually counting the names of his patrons as part of the animation?
51 seconds of names and 3.50 of animations = ~6mins to him (me think him need more counting school)

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I personally would prefer to get a quality, long ass vid every 2/3 months than a lousy monthly 1min fuck scene. Maybe a vid with 2 or more sex scenes in it, some DP's, gangbangs, more variety, if JM keeps it up at this pace, some of his supporters will eventually leave him, which could persuade him to quit being a 3d artist. Hope I'm wrong, but the stats kinda prove my point.:cautious:
Thats also was my point .. a long good video in 3 months better than seeing a video like this one.... and what is better is a serie of many episodes and many characters (beasty or in incest or both)..with a story ... i think that will make all the fans happy

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thats also was my point .. a long good video in 3 months better than seeing a video like this one.... and what is better is a serie of many episodes and many characters (beasty or in incest or both)..with a story ... i think that will make all the fans happy
its why i prupose it on discord but he refuse it and said i paid for 1 monthly and work behind the scene for bigger project

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes