5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This monthly's are meh better he dumps every 3-4 months a video but with much longer duration and deeper story.
Yes, but those are projects that he’s set up. The monthlies are voted on by those that give their money. And no one’s really complaining about them on the discord.

I’ve seen many artists burn out when they’ve worked on a single project for months at a time, so it’s healthier that he spends time with smaller works.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, but those are projects that he’s set up. The monthlies are voted on by those that give their money. And no one’s really complaining about them on the discord.

I’ve seen many artists burn out when they’ve worked on a single project for months at a time, so it’s healthier that he spends time with smaller works.
agreed but 2 months make the video better and more time to work on his big project. But he do what he want

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
agreed but 2 months make the video better and more time to work on his big project. But he do what he want
He is not only creating the monthly short vids ppl (I agree with most, those get repetitive and a bit dull). But remember he is also preping the mother's worms story, and those are longer videos with even better quality.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Except that monthlies are split between his own short ideas and the gold tier supporters submitted ideas. He'd have to give up one of those, so you'd be asking him to either limit his own creativity to just large works, or axe his own supporters.

Reactions: Fayrus

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Except that monthlies are split between his own short ideas and the gold tier supporters submitted ideas. He'd have to give up one of those, so you'd be asking him to either limit his own creativity to just large works, or axe his own supporters.
the supporter will still have a video as their liking and even a better and longer one.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
the supporter will still have a video as their liking and even a better and longer one.
But the longer videos are still happening regardless, so what is the downside of the shorts? Cuz the supporters don't seem to mind their length. Its not like this is somehow preventing Mother's Warmth 3, its still happening eventually.

Reactions: Fayrus

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The new video was utter disappointment...same repetitive dull stuff..
I'm...confused, how much do you expect from a horse? There's like one way they can fuck, without using outside tools. Or were you somehow expecting an Animopron-length video to be made in a month?

Also...sex is repetitive, its a thing going in a hole...in...and out..and in..and out.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I'm...confused, how much do you expect from a horse? There's like one way they can fuck, without using outside tools. Or were you somehow expecting an Animopron-length video to be made in a month?

Also...sex is repetitive, its a thing going in a hole...in...and out..and in..and out.
You do have a point...but I am not the only one with the same opinion about the video..

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Guys we must say the truth JM still the best artist in characters designing and from quality (for exmpl just look at catwoman body design and her voice)... but the story of the 3 last videos was bullshit... i mean JM must cares more about sex positions and the scenario of his videos

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Guys we must say the truth JM still the best artist in characters designing and from quality (for exmpl just look at catwoman body design and her voice)... but the story of the 3 last videos was bullshit... i mean JM must cares more about sex positions and the scenario of his videos
I agree with some of your points. Beside that, I think this is more of a debate about tastes... for my part, I love simple, I'm just old fashioned that way. But I understand you, and I hope you get more variations.

Reactions: M0med27

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree with some of your points. Beside that, I think this is more of a debate about tastes... for my part, I love simple, I'm just old fashioned that way. But I understand you, and I hope you get more variations.
Well that's the good thing about the monthlies being between Jack and his gold supports, a good variety of ideas. And they very much fluctuate, from incest to besti. And he's shown interest in waiting to do other fetishes as well.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Video isn't bad in overall, if only Selina was without her suit, but keeping her boots and gloves on... that angle would make the whole thing worth it.
View attachment 1688735
I'd have to disagree, half the appeal of comic characters (and most famous IP's in general, Lara Croft, Jill Valentine, etc) is their outfits, to strip that away would take away part of their identity. Plus the ripple from the outfit as its pounding her is just ohhhhh so good.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Well that's the good thing about the monthlies being between Jack and his gold supports, a good variety of ideas. And they very much fluctuate, from incest to besti. And he's shown interest in waiting to do other fetishes as well.
I couldn't agree more, cheers.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Yeah...can't say the opinions of pirates matter as much as the ones actually giving him support.
You are entitled to your opinions as I am to mine. If you like the video, good. I did not. End of story.

I am guessing you support his Patreon...if yes, sure..you are correct..please ignore my opinion..

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes