5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I think that JM have to get a rest for this month (i mean no monthly for april) cuz if we continue like that. the next monthly will be out in 15 april and there will be a big mess (specially in this thread :HideThePain:)

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
I think that JM have to get a rest for this month (i mean no monthly for april) cuz if we continue like that. the next monthly will be out in 15 april and there will be a big mess (specially in this thread :HideThePain:)
I think Jackerman specifically said that this monthly's delay won't affect the one we get at the end of the month

Reactions: Fayrus
Jan 21, 2021
Whoever’s got the monthly please just upload cuz otherwise these bots will never shut the fuck up and stop arguing and shit like what just happened will keep happening

Reactions: xxxxdave
Jan 21, 2021
I get Jackerman is the one who makes the monthlies so ultimately we need to follow his rules but honestly I kinda don’t get this whole 2 day delay for public release rule, does he honestly think someone isn’t going to just leak it early

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I get Jackerman is the one who makes the monthlies so ultimately we need to follow his rules but honestly I kinda don’t get this whole 2 day delay for public release rule, does he honestly think someone isn’t going to just leak it early
Come on man, just chill. Play a videogame or something. I think that the 2 extra days are feir and It is worth the wait, at least he doesn't take a year to deliver an update. He gives us an epic full animated video in 3D, you are free to say or feel whatever you want, ofc. But this is a developer that is worth, not only waiting for, but defending too, and I'm not even supporting him.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes