5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Ain’t gonna detail every entry, since some folks wrote a lot but a quick list of the gold nominations:

1) Wonder Woman/Krypto
2) Jill/Futa Zombie (Resident Evil)
3) Jenny/Office Intern
4) Redhead tribal woman/Gorilla
5) Night Elf/Small Goblin
6) Natalia/Rex on the beach
7) Black scientist/Horse
8) Asian Mom + Daugher/Alpha white guy
9) Mother/Monster
10) Yana idea from last month
11) Velma/Werewolf
12) Thema + Sadira/Horse
13) Vet/2 Dogs
14) Loba/Revenant (Apex Legends)
15) Blonde bimbo masturbation stream with toys
16) Lara Croft/Baboon
17) Maddie Fenton/Ghost Dog
18) Sequel to The Bully
Seriously i would be soo much happy if the #6 gets to win the vote. Because we need more Natalia. After all don't forget that, she's the very 1st model of Jackerman's work. So yeah she deserves more credit than the usual JM's rooster of characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elchile and j4ke0ff

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Ain’t gonna detail every entry, since some folks wrote a lot but a quick list of the gold nominations:

1) Wonder Woman/Krypto
2) Jill/Futa Zombie (Resident Evil)
3) Jenny/Office Intern
4) Redhead tribal woman/Gorilla
5) Night Elf/Small Goblin
6) Natalia/Rex on the beach
7) Black scientist/Horse
8) Asian Mom + Daugher/Alpha white guy
9) Mother/Monster
10) Yana idea from last month
11) Velma/Werewolf
12) Thema + Sadira/Horse
13) Vet/2 Dogs
15) Blonde bimbo masturbation stream with toys
16) Lara Croft/Baboon
17) Maddie Fenton/Ghost Dog
18) Sequel to The Bully

How about, 19) Sequel to Poolside Escapades or Lucky Bastard? Ignoring the ending of Poolside, as that's a time jump, it can be easily be made into a good sequel.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Don't mean to be disappoint folks, but its primarily looking to be between 1, 9, and 17 thus far.
Thats ridiculous. I mean I guess you said that you paraphrased but it literally just says mother/monster for 9 so it couldnt have been that memorable. I'd love a Maddie Fenton but wasnt all that impressed with the model he did way back when and would prefer Danny over a dog. But yeah, I guess Wonder Woman could be cool...

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Thats ridiculous. I mean I guess you said that you paraphrased but it literally just says mother/monster for 9 so it couldnt have been that memorable. I'd love a Maddie Fenton but wasnt all that impressed with the model he did way back when and would prefer Danny over a dog. But yeah, I guess Wonder Woman could be cool...
Here are the full descriptions of 1, 9 and 17 for your reference:

1:
TLDR: Wonder Woman & Krypto the Superdog - Ass Worship, Flying Anal, Ground-Shattering Vaginal with Creampie & Impregnation! Wonder Woman arrives at the Fortress of Solitude after a long and brutal fight, horny and sweaty from the rush of battle. Tonight was date night with Superman, but she finds Clark has left to stop a world-ending threat more important than satisfying her needs. Folding her arms in frustration, Diana gasps as she feels something nudge her ass suddenly. Twisting around, she sees Krypto with his snout buried between her cheeks, tail wagging as he investigates the scent of her ass. She begins to scold the naughty dog, but Superman’s pet can’t contain his excitement! He launches into the air with his snout still deep in her booty, pushing Diana forward and slamming her face and tits into the ground while her ass pushes up into the air. Panting lustfully, the Superdog flies forward faster than a speeding bullet, missing her pussy and slamming his cock into her asshole! He begins to mate her ass eagerly, rising higher into the air while Diana - impaled on his cock - gets lifted into a flying reverse-cowgirl position. With the full power of Krypton unleashed on her ass, Wonder Woman feels pleasure unlike anything she’s experienced before. She cums and her legs begin to shake, Krypto realizing he’s turned the world’s most powerful heroine into a dog-loving slut! Turning himself upright, a single thrust of his canine cock shoves Diana toward the ground, forming a crater as she lands on her back. Krypto wastes no time slamming into the goddess’ pussy and the impact shatters her armor, letting her breasts bounce freely while he breeds her. Wonder Woman’s legs spread wide open as she feels the ground crack and quake with every thrust. He keeps going until finally knotting inside her, filling her with a huge load of the most potent canine Kryptonian sperm. Cut to an end scene. A pregnant Diana leans against a proud Krypto, the Superman symbol tattooed over her womb. Around her neck is her tiara with the Lasso of Truth attached as a leash.

9:
TLDR: Mom checks for monster under son’s bed. Assfuck, Titfuck, Forced Cum Swallow “What’s wrong, Sweetie?” Mom asks burying her son’s face in her tits. He points into his room from the hallway. “Aww Honey, are you afraid there’s something under your bed? Mommy will make sure there aren’t any scary monsters.” she says, kissing his forehead. Mom enters and bends over to look under the bed. The door slams shut and locks behind her. Lights flicker as she jolts up and finds a huge cock nestled between her tits. The head almost reaches her mouth, emitting an intoxicating aphrodisiac. She bites her lip before snapping out of her stupor. The mom is thrown onto the bed and feels his huge penis beneath her ass. She tries to whisper “No! My son's outsi-” but he forces his flared cockhead into her anus, cutting her off mid-sentence. She tries to cover her moans knowing her son is standing behind the door. The knob jiggles. “Don’t worry Baby! It’s just a big—[squeal!]—a giant rat!” she exclaims shamefully as the assfucking continues. Now on her knees and breathing heavily as she stares at the pulsing cock, the monster shoves his tongue into her mouth. Her breasts expand as she gulps his spit. A knock at the door. "Mommy's taking care of this big beast!" she says and starts to titfuck the turgid member. Milk flows from her nipples and she gasps in surprise. Her mouth, wide open in shock, is plugged by monster dick. The naive son now confused by the sounds coming from his room. Gluk! Gulp! Gluk! Mom looks up with a painful expression as if it's too big and too rough. He unloads 3 loud gulps of cum in her mouth. The son looks at his door and hears 2 more gulps as the lights flicker again. She opens the door, strands of cum on her chin, inflated boobs, and a belly full of sperm—pretending as if nothing happened. “There Baby, all better!” Monster design TBD by Jackerman (art is placeholder)

17:
Maddie Fenton is fucked by the specter of a dog with a huge cock.

Mr Gab

Oct 19, 2021
No voy a detallar cada entrada, ya que algunas personas escribieron mucho, pero una lista rápida de las nominaciones de oro:

1) Mujer Maravilla/Krypto
2) Jill/Futa Zombi (Resident Evil)
3) Jenny/pasante de oficina
4) mujer tribal pelirroja/gorila
5) Elfo de la noche/Duende pequeño
6) Natalia/Rex en la playa
7) Científico negro/Caballo
8) Mamá asiática + hija/chico blanco alfa
9) Madre/Monstruo
10) Idea de Yana del mes pasado
11) Velma/Hombre Lobo
12) Thema + Sadira/Caballo
13) Veterinario/2 Perros
15) flujo de masturbación bimbo rubia con juguetes
16) Lara Croft/Babuino
17) Maddie Fenton/Perro fantasma
18) Secuela de El Bully
[/CITA]

I am interested in the first place (wonder woman), but I think that a dog's cock would not be at the level of pleasing a gifted and seasoned Amazon, she needs her horse's cock, she is strong so she can lift or knock down the horse and start riding him real hard.

34.jpg ag.jpg

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
NGL for me i think they're all good (y)

Except No.2 :cautious:, i mean who came with this stupid idea :FacePalm: , Seriously a futa zombie what the f@#$ that guy was smoking:KappaPride:.

But honestly from the bottom of heart i think that _

#1 - Should be 6) Natalia/Rex on the beach

And Then ...

#2 - 18) Sequel to The Bully

#3 - 12) Thema + Sadira/Horse

#4 - 3) Jenny/Office Intern

#5 - 8) Asian Mom + Daughter/Alpha white guy

#6 - 13) Vet/2 Dogs

#7 - 4) Redhead tribal woman/Gorilla

#8 - 5) Night Elf/Small Goblin

#9 - 10) Yana idea from last month

These should be monthlies bcuz they the fit perfect profile for JM's rosters & his works. Because these ideas should win all votes they can deserves (y).

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
NGL for me i think they're all good (y)

Except No.2 :cautious:, i mean who came with this stupid idea :FacePalm: , Seriously a futa zombie what the f@#$ that guy was smoking:KappaPride:.

But honestly from the bottom of heart i think that _

#1 should be 6) Natalia/Rex on the beach

And Then ...

#2 18) Sequel to The Bully

#3 12) Thema + Sadira/Horse

#4 3) Jenny/Office Intern

#5 8) Asian Mom + Daughter/Alpha white guy

#6 13) Vet/2 Dogs

#7 4) Redhead tribal woman/Gorilla

#8 5) Night Elf/Small Goblin

#9 10) Yana idea from last month

These should be monthlies bcuz they the fit perfect profile for JM's rosters & his works. Because these ideas should all votes they can deserves (y).
asian mom + daughter?what us the real title of this video....the bully have
sequel?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes