5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Jackerman

An early SFW shot from the 17th monthly!
View attachment 1700936
Hmmm definitely excited, little concerned about the lighting? The first one was really well lit cause it was mid day in his room, so here's to hoping he still captures all those curves and makes them easy to see. I've just seen a lot of bad camera angles ruin a good idea (especially when it takes place in a car). I BELIEVE IN JACK!

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Did anyone know what are the options/vote of this month ideas, i try went back and i didn't find it. The only think i know that mother and son in a cara idea. Maybe someone know other votes? Sorry guys

Reactions: Lit Dark Age

shithan

Jul 6, 2018
1st place: Anne rides her son in the back of her SUV in a parking lot, finishing with a doggystyle pose.

2nd place: Sadira undergoes an ancient ceremony in which she is viciously fucked by a very large dog like beast-god with 2 horse-cock sized dicks.

3rd place: Yana Morozov (bad timing for Russian character I know) gets tricked by an American politician, who leads her into a large high tech laboratory where she is ambushed and forcefully fucked by a large lizard monster.
I want all 3 rsrsrs

Reactions: Balkazzaar

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
1st place: Anne rides her son in the back of her SUV in a parking lot, finishing with a doggystyle pose.

2nd place: Sadira undergoes an ancient ceremony in which she is viciously fucked by a very large dog like beast-god with 2 horse-cock sized dicks.

3rd place: Yana Morozov (bad timing for Russian character I know) gets tricked by an American politician, who leads her into a large high tech laboratory where she is ambushed and forcefully fucked by a large lizard monster.
Kinda sad that even rebecca or eve doesnt manage to top 3

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Who are Rebecca and Eve?
For that matter are there any name-plate stills of the characters used in those animations, for Id purposes, I would love to see the current range in a lineup, if that exists

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
those characters weren’t even in the vote, those were Jackerman’s ideas to choose from. The other options were a dragon idea, a Velma idea, a dinosaur idea, and…I can’t remember the seventh >.<

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes