5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
EH can't say that for sure. He's definitely on record about Claire (the mother) not being used for other ideas.
What are you talking about? All characters from the MW series are off-limits for monthly proposals. That includes Claire, Damon, and Rebecca since she showed up in MW2. Trust me, it's for sure.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What are you talking about? All characters from the MW series are off-limits for monthly proposals. That includes Claire, Damon, and Rebecca since she showed up in MW2. Trust me, it's for sure.
Well bit new to the place, so hadn't heard yet. Asked for sure in the discord. It also includes Eve and Enigma from Tentacular.

Reactions: kevork

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Has Jackerman talked about or even offered the chance to recreate his older works?

My personal fave is Poolside Escapades, I don't know why, but it just appeals to me a lot more than his other works. I think if he were to remake that in the quality of his most recent works, then that'll boost him up even more, as I know there's a lot of people who appreciate his older content more than his newer stuff, can't fault them, it's good, but it clearly doesn't have the new Jackerman polish that his new stuff has, and I don't think an opportunity like this should be missed.

It just goes to show how much Jackerman has improved over such a short amount of time, especially making the switch to Blender and dropping an absolute banger on his first release since the switch, just goes to show how much effort he puts into each piece, not just in terms of quality, but sound design and scene setup, lighting and directing etc etc.

Jackerman is up there with people like Nyl2, Amazonium and Rikolo, all who create such high quality stuff.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Has Jackerman talked about or even offered the chance to recreate his older works?

My personal fave is Poolside Escapades, I don't know why, but it just appeals to me a lot more than his other works. I think if he were to remake that in the quality of his most recent works, then that'll boost him up even more, as I know there's a lot of people who appreciate his older content more than his newer stuff, can't fault them, it's good, but it clearly doesn't have the new Jackerman polish that his new stuff has, and I don't think an opportunity like this should be missed.

It just goes to show how much Jackerman has improved over such a short amount of time, especially making the switch to Blender and dropping an absolute banger on his first release since the switch, just goes to show how much effort he puts into each piece, not just in terms of quality, but sound design and scene setup, lighting and directing etc etc.

Jackerman is up there with people like Nyl2, Amazonium and Rikolo, all who create such high quality stuff.
Yeah it will be cool to see his other older works getting recreate as well such as everybody's favorite Fireside 1, Rudolph's Reward, Knotty Mom also known as Enjoys the best life of a dog, The Bully & The Sadira's Rebellion. Just imagine what the remake will be like with his new animation style :PogChamp:.

Last edited:
May 31, 2021
I just wanna appreciate, her looks. Jackerman really doing nice work and improves so much for my taste at least.
I was starting to love his videos after Captive ones cause of the lipstick. But southern hospitality was on another level, and now that girl have proper nails. I can't wait for this video. Just looking at preview this is gonna be great. PS Last catwoman video was not great :(

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ain’t gonna detail every entry, since some folks wrote a lot but a quick list of the gold nominations:

1) Wonder Woman/Krypto
2) Jill/Futa Zombie (Resident Evil)
3) Jenny/Office Intern
4) Redhead tribal woman/Gorilla
5) Night Elf/Small Goblin
6) Natalia/Rex on the beach
7) Black scientist/Horse
8) Asian Mom + Daugher/Alpha white guy
9) Mother/Monster
10) Yana idea from last month
11) Velma/Werewolf
12) Thema + Sadira/Horse