5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So evidently the recovery guys didn’t send back everything, missing about 700 gigs worth, so they’re repeating the process (since they keep all backed up data for a while just in case of scenarios like this) and will triple check before sending it to him again.

Sounds hopeful that he might get everything back and won’t lose progression.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So evidently the recovery guys didn’t send back everything, missing about 700 gigs worth, so they’re repeating the process (since they keep all backed up data for a while just in case of scenarios like this) and will triple check before sending it to him again.

Sounds hopeful that he might get everything back and won’t lose progression.
What would these gigs effect exactly? Monthly release date? MW3?

polorsport

Jun 3, 2017
Here you go mate:
Make sure to tag me next time if you need any video reuploading, as I don't often check this thread (for obvious reasons haha).
Thank you, but I was looking for the 1st Mothers Warmth game color corrected and upscaled.

Last edited:

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
one week noch bis ein neues jackerman video rauskommt, yeah ( one week until a new jackerman video comes out, yeah)

mumilf101

Apr 8, 2022
Hopefully he will make another game , maybe the Brother of Gu'crux (forgot his name) on the same mission to impregnate a women , but this time on earth maybe
Hi! I'm new here, how do you mean other game? What he did before?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes