5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, didn't remember any of that stuff when I watched.
its the scene when he enters the club where the old guy with the long white beard lives (the odds/evens dice guy), the entire scene takes place over 15 seconds with 4 or 5, 1 sec cuts

Jansen

May 8, 2017
His animations are soo good, why cant he just make cool games having such animations?? He would definitly be in competition with NLT Media Games.

• Angry
Reactions: Zhagaroth

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Huh? ... I've drawn random aggro I guess.
He can do whatever he wants with his time and deliver at whatever pace he likes but my default stance is to never, EVER believe any dev delay excuses - seen too many "computer randomly exploded sry guys!" to justify not delivering that then turned into a pattern of missing deadlines
Yeah but this is like the first major delay he’s ever had, at most the other animations got pushed a day or two. So why presume the worst?

I get that there are artists that make excuse after excuse, but they also tend to have very little to show for it. Jack has been very consistent though despite time crunches, so I think he’s earned the benefit of the doubt.

mumilf101

Apr 8, 2022
Well I’m new here just found this forum couple days ago, and find this Mother Warmth and I just fall in love to the mother. Is there any other game or animation like this? I know there is 2nd part, thats awesome too . I hope this guy or someone will make game with animations like this, that would be really really cool!

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well I’m new here just found this forum couple days ago, and find this Mother Warmth and I just fall in love to the mother. Is there any other game or animation like this? I know there is 2nd part, thats awesome too . I hope this guy or someone will make game with animations like this, that would be really really cool!
He has an older game named Tentcular. Was made in Renpy, so the animations haven't exactly aged well. As for the future he's said he wants to make another in the future, which would be done in Unreal Engine.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes