5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how can I do that search?
Enter any thread.
Searh.jpg
Click onto that area, it will open a little menu, type whatever you want. In this case, signature, and hit search. The option "This thread" is selected by default but if, for whatever reason, it isn't, just select it from the menu.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how can I do that search?
Enter any thread.
View attachment 1803680
Click onto that area, it will open a little menu, type whatever you want. In this case, signature, and hit search. The option "This thread" is selected by default but if, for whatever reason, it isn't, just select it from the menu.
There is a slight variation between UI.X Dark (default) and Dark mode beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I see. Wasn't aware of it, i never ever changed the default layout to beta. So thank you for enlightening me.
it was mostly for the other guy :p, didn't want him to be confused by the lack a box with "search..." written in it. You got quoted to show I wasn't just duping your post

How are you finding UI.X Dark? I switched because the icons for the various format options were screwed up, I had to switch to Dark mode Beta to get them back.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
it was mostly for the other guy :p, didn't want him to be confused by the lack the box with "search..." written in it.

How are you finding UI.X Dark? I switched because the icons for the various format options were screwed up, I had to switch to Dark mode Beta to get them back.
I was sincere. I'm glad to know this as i wasn't aware it is just a tiny icon now on the Beta. I'm fine with the default. Always was, hence the reason i never even considered the possibility to switch the UI. For me they doesn't seem screwed up. We are talking about the icons for formatting the text for a post, right?
icons.jpg
They look like this to me.
We are going off-topic by the way :geek:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was sincere. I'm glad to know this as i wasn't aware it is just a tiny icon now on the Beta. I'm fine with the default. Always was, hence the reason i never even considered the possibility to switch the UI. For me they doesn't seem screwed up. We are talking about the icons for formatting the text for a post, right?
View attachment 1804105
They look like this to me.
We are going off-topic by the way :geek:
Yeah it seems the issue is fixed now on my screen too. For a while it was all strange symbols. meh! probably got fixed the same day I switched lol

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes