5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ulf Gustafson

Oct 7, 2018
Just checked it works! Here is the torrent:
Not for me, save as link, there is no option to save as for me in firefox, and i download the file 109,9 kb and drag it to transmission but nothing happens, try to open it via open torrent file in transmission and nothing, tried to download some other torrent files and they work alright so something is wrong with this file.
Other torrent files you dont right clic and save as you just klick on the torrent file and it downloads, maybe that's the problem.

The problem was transmission 3.0, downloaded some other torrent program that did work.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not for me, save as link, there is no option to save as for me in firefox, and i download the file 109,9 kb and drag it to transmission but nothing happens, try to open it via open torrent file in transmission and nothing, tried to download some other torrent files and they work alright so something is wrong with this file.
Other torrent files you dont right clic and save as you just klick on the torrent file and it downloads, maybe that's the problem.

The problem was transmission 3.0, downloaded some other torrent program that did work.
I think you are talking about Magnet links vs Torrent links, (I'm not 100% sure of the difference) except magnet links seem to be easier to use, (I think they collect the hash from multiple sources so maybe less secure?)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
People are saying three won the poll for this month or is that the video after that? Because people are saying that Southern hospitality 1 and 2 are what this next video is based off of and that is definitely not 3 on that poll

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
People are saying three won the poll for this month or is that the video after that? Because people are saying that Southern hospitality 1 and 2 are what this next video is based off of and that is definitely not 3 on that poll
No they're saying certain kinks are similar, namely the boob sucking (though from her previous appearance, there's actual milk in there now).

Reactions: sexyegg

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
That's August's video. The video for this month is what won the poll last month, June and Lucas.
Those are the southern hospitality people? Is there a description of the video? Is it already out and we are waiting on someone to post or has it not been posted at all yet

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Those are the southern hospitality people? Is there a description of the video? Is it already out and we are waiting on someone to post or has it not been posted at all yet
You're waiting. Its not the end of the month yet. As for the idea...I'd tell you scroll back, but then its been more than a month since that poll, so I'll be nice and repost it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You're waiting. Its not the end of the month yet. As for the idea...I'd tell you scroll back, but then its been more than a month since that poll, so I'll be nice and repost it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was this a seperate poll or was this the last poll? I dont remember seeing this on there but maybe i just missed it

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Was this a seperate poll or was this the last poll? I dont remember seeing this on there but maybe i just missed it
Each short is due to winning the previous month's vote. So this vote was in June, so its being made now for July. And next month's short was determined this month.

Reactions: sexyegg

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He's made Dexter's mom already. And Maddie's been fairly popular a few votes, but usually ends up 3rd-ish. Sadly Elastigirl got utterly crushed two votes ago.

• Sad
Reactions: danissj

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Ya se convirtió en la mamá de Dexter. Y Maddie ha sido bastante popular por algunos votos, pero por lo general termina en tercer lugar. Lamentablemente, Elastigirl fue aplastada por completo hace dos votos.
[/COTIZAR]
Tenía muchas ganas de ver a Elastigirl en una animación de Jackerman. Tiene casi las mismas proporciones que un personaje de sus animaciones y hubiera sido genial verla en acción :c

Sep 22, 2018
which of these cartoon babes do you guys think would make for a good animation
Ann Possible

Reactions: kinghhhaa

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
My vote would be for options 1, 8, 11 and especially 14.

henhoop

Dec 25, 2021
2. Asian milf Susan Long could fill two big Jackerman kinks, incest/monster since her son has a dragon form.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes