5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
not that I want to rush, but MW3 will not be the spring special? because if so, it would come out in September

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
not that I want to rush, but MW3 will not be the spring special? because if so, it would come out in September
MW is not gonna be a monthly thing. It is a bigger project being worked on in between everything else, so it is done when it’s done. There is no projected date at this point in time.

Reactions: Marouane02

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
the sequel to bedtime comes out this week or the first of next month? I understand that there is a delay since the hype of SOVIET SEDUCTION. I just want to know so I can hibernate in peace and come back when it opens, hahaha

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
the sequel to bedtime comes out this week or the first of next month? I understand that there is a delay since the hype of SOVIET SEDUCTION. I just want to know so I can hibernate in peace and come back when it opens, hahaha
Unless Jackerman says otherwise, before the month is up.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That’ll depend on your Timezone. There hasn’t been any word of a delay, and Jack works on them til the last minute. So July 31st midnight in his Timezone (CST).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Go ahead and hibernate, it'll still be here waiting for you when you wakeup. Not like they come with an expiration date

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes