5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Apr 18, 2022
Dear people can you tell me timeline of all videos, only i know soviet was last one, but what data of others?
Am just trying to see how artist is progressing or not, cuz some artists have huge improve :love:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dear people can you tell me timeline of all videos, only i know soviet was last one, but what data of others?
Am just trying to see how artist is progressing or not, cuz some artists have huge improve :love:
i don’t know last year, but so far this one is

Southern Hospitality
Saddling Selina
Southern Hospitality: Sunday Surprise
Bedtime Boogey
Soviet Seduction

with The Bedtime Boogey sequel set for this month,

And Jenny and the doggos next month.

Apr 18, 2022
i don’t know last year, but so far this one is

Southern Hospitality
Saddling Selina
Southern Hospitality: Sunday Surprise
Bedtime Boogey
Soviet Seduction

with The Bedtime Boogey sequel set for this month,

And Jenny and the doggos next month.
Thank you

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Read the changelog dates are in there

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Who's Jenny? Is that a new character or someone we've seen before.
Jenny is the MILF of Lucky Bastard and Poolside Escapade, and until the sequel comes out in August, she is still carrying her dog REX's children, but in the storyboard it is known that they will be twins and they will fuck her too

Reactions: hitlerwaifu

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Im sorry but this 3-4 minute monthly with 1 minute credit becoming a bit dull . We need jackerman games , tentacular was spectacular . Maybe Tentacular 2 or that game that he dropped ?
subjective, but they’re valuable in giving Jack different scenarios and techniques to use. Especially from the creative ideas that come out of his supporters.

And as I’ve said numerous times he’ll do another game in the future after Mother’s Warmth is complete. Which for the record according to him, will be 4 parts

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Do you need to support him monthly to stay in his discord or can i stay forever if i support him just once?
You’d have to keep it. Once you drop support, your role changes to a nonsubscriber. He keeps y’all around for a couple of weeks, so you have time to get the animation made during the previous month, and then he cleans the server up.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes