5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hello VValen , do you have an idea when the video is going be live? In your opinion.
No clue. Can't estimate since every short after I joined was subject to delay. So this being the first one that's going smoothly I can't predict. As I said before, he works on them pretty much up til the final hour. So late on the 31st, or early on the 1st, depending on your timezone.

Course you're all supposed to wait a few days for the public release, buuuut I'm sure some 'hero' will leak it before the day's done.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
No clue. Can't estimate since every short after I joined was subject to delay. So this being the first one that's going smoothly I can't predict. As I said before, he works on them pretty much up til the final hour. So late on the 31st, or early on the 1st, depending on your timezone.

Course you're all supposed to wait a few days for the public release, buuuut I'm sure some 'hero' will leak it before the day's done.
Haha chill you beautiful piece of a Chad, I have 0 problem waiting.
I've been a bit absent on the chat. I wanted to know if it was like, between 10 - 20 of august or the end of august. I had no idea when this next jewel was going to be born.
And now I'm more than happy to know it's arround the corner.

Thank you for your answer :whistle::love: (don't have an emojy sending a kiss, so I'll just use this one)

• Angry
Reactions: Poopytaint

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Haha chill you beautiful piece of a Chad, I have 0 problem waiting.
I've been a bit absent on the chat. I wanted to know if it was like, between 10 - 20 of august or the end of august. I had no idea when this next jewel was going to be born.
And now I'm more than happy to know it's arround the corner.

Thank you for your answer :whistle::love: (don't have an emojy sending a kiss, so I'll just use this one)
the current one (June x Lucas) is this Month’s. Next month’s Jenny.

And I don’t think we’d see anything that delayed again. Remember that big delay from April to May was a giant tech failure out of his control.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
the current one (June x Lucas) is this Month’s. Next month’s Jenny.

And I don’t think we’d see anything that delayed again. Remember that big delay from April to May was a giant tech failure out of his control.
We are on the same page. I was one of the ppl who said that, from my point of view, was the first delay that Jackerman ever had. I can't remember any other. His scheludes were perfect until that single time.

Now I have the feeling that he is back on track with his steam roll haha. I really thought that the Bedtime video was going to be released in middle to end of august.

I'm really exited. In more than one way :p

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
We shall see if my earlier post ages well.

Should Jackerman adjust the scheduling now? Yana was suppose to best last months short. He might as well make this months short as next month so it makes sense, we all know it's going to be delayed until the beginning of next month anyway.
I'm just saying changing the scheduling doesn't hurt anyone. It doesn't look good if you're calling it a July release when it gets released in August. That way it makes sense and it sound proper.

maksimkunec

Dec 11, 2018
Хотелось бы увидеть скриншоты или фото для каждого видео, чтобы понять где что. Есть где-нибудь такое?

Neelyr

Mar 9, 2018
Хотелось бы увидеть скриншоты или фото для каждого видео, чтобы понять где что. Есть где-нибудь такое?
на лабе есть две раздачи, там и скриншоты есть, и скринлисты.

AgentSix

Mar 13, 2021
Alright looks like he’s aiming for 1st for release, just some audio work left to do. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

And no I’m not considering this a delay, this is the more standard window I’ve seen.
So it comes out tomorrow?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bedtime boogey was the major delay, voted in April, and coming out May 21st

Soviet Seduction was delayed due to blender being silly about liquid physics (which is a royal pain in the ass no matter who you are), coming out July 6th. Also partly due to him going too ham on MW3 development.

And this short's penned for the 1st. I think you can all wait more easily this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sorrybro178
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes