5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
What y'all 3 favorite videos so far? Mine are saddling Selina ( looked back 100 sites and it got a lot of meh reactions), the mother's warmth series and probably southern hospitality.

I don't like the dog content so far.. They got dicks huge like baseball bats.

Also I got another question: if some ideas in the poll didn't make it, will the reappear another time or get scrapped completely?

Just discovered jackerman's stuff recently and I have to say that his content is maybe the best what this site has to offer. I wish he would make a whole game about his most popular work ( tentacle one isn't for me lol)

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What y'all 3 favorite videos so far? Mine are saddling Selina ( looked back 100 sites and it got a lot of meh reactions), the mother's warmth series and probably southern hospitality.

Also I got another question: if some ideas in the poll didn't make it, will the reappear another time or get scrapped completely?

Just discovered jackerman's stuff recently and I have to say that his content is maybe the best what this site has to offer. I wish he would make a whole game about his most popular work ( tentacle one isn't for me lol)
Ideas coming back are dependent on the gold member submitting them again.

As for Jack’s votes if he sees a particular idea that didn’t win is popular he’ll generally bring it back. Or he’ll focus a genre he thinks isn’t getting enough love in that period of time.

As for Favorites, Soviet Seduction, as I was waiting for Yana’s debut since I ever saw her. Saddling Selina, and the captive part 2 would round it out.

Not counting Mother’s Warmth as that’s a much bigger project than the shorts. And everyone loves it anyway :p

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Ideas coming back are dependent on the gold member submitting them again.

As for Jack’s votes if he sees a particular idea that didn’t win is popular he’ll generally bring it back. Or he’ll focus a genre he thinks isn’t getting enough love in that period of time.
Aight, thanks. So there's gonna be new content every month if I'm not mistaken? And the length of said content is decided by jackerman, too?

Poopytaint

Jun 2, 2021

[/QUO
I like sunday surprise 2 mw2 and tentaculars final scene where shes on the video call with her husband when it loses reception and then reconnects just in time for the cuck to see his space wife getting plowed by the alien.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Aight, thanks. So there's gonna be new content every month if I'm not mistaken? And the length of said content is decided by jackerman, too?
yeah it’s one short every month. Whilst also working on Mother’s Warmth in the background. And creating a website. And going to school.

As for the length of the shorts they’re typically around 5 minutes or so, depending on the script and how much time he can give to it.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Thanks man. I think MW and SH are most likely everyone's favorites.

I've played the tentacle game up to a certain point cuz I was curious and I've to admit it's funny tho. I don't know the scene you described but I will look into it again lol

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
yeah it’s one short every month. Whilst also working on Mother’s Warmth in the background. And creating a website. And going to school.

As for the length of the shorts they’re typically around 5 minutes or so, depending on the script and how much time he can give to it.
Being occupied with daily stuff and still creating this content is impressive. I think he works in IT or studying similar, right?

He's way better than some of these lazy, money counting devs you see on here.

Thanks for your time and help

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Being occupied with daily stuff and still creating this content is impressive. I think he works in IT or studying similar, right?

He's way better than some of these lazy, money counting devs you see on here.

Thanks for your time and help
electrical engineering, with a double minor in astrophysics and mathematics according to an old post.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
How long does it take Jack to reuse the pregnant protagonists?
because if he makes a screenshot of them 6-7 months later in the final stretch of the video, he could well make a sequel to them, right?
Here there is more than one, if not all, who miss Jenny or Sadira, and this is directly influenced by the polls as well. I just hope that after June, this Jack gives us MW3 or the sequel to Poolside Escapade, right?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
because if he makes a screenshot of them 6-7 months later in the final stretch of the video, he could well make a sequel to them, right?
Here there is more than one, if not all, who miss Jenny or Sadira, and this is directly influenced by the polls as well. I just hope that after June, this Jack gives us MW3 or the sequel to Poolside Escapade, right?
It doesn’t take that much to bloat a belly, that’s what the scale option in blender is for :p

MW3 is a larger project so don’t expect that anytime soon.

August’s short is the Poolside sequel.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Both of those ARE coming. The sequel to Poolside is August's video.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes