5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To be fair, Bedtime Boogey Aftermath was a major letdown. One of his lamest, and ditching a chunk of the original pitch that left it may as well having no connection to it's predecessor.
Catwoman's was also meant to be lengthier, no idea is ever gonna have a 1-1 adaptation.

And on a side note, the gold that submitted BB even agreed afterwards that he was fine leaving out the pregnant part.

Reactions: Beto5

Felwinter787

May 29, 2021
Beast and Shota Incest lovers arguing over who has the worse fetish.
You both are the entire circus. While I too, hate shota(human males in general), just let Jack do what he wants or what the people vote for. Simple as that.

Get over yourselves.
I don't care who fucks them (man, woman, futa, beast or the ugliest thing in the world) I just came to see curvy girls (y)

Felwinter787

May 29, 2021
In other words, incest is only considered bizarre to you and your gang when it's convenient with the argument, otherwise it's normal and boring.
In other words, incest is only considered bizarre to you and your gang when it's convenient with the argument, otherwise it's normal and boring.
I don't care, I just come to see the girls ;)

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
It could be Shota, Loli and Beast... that can have a figth to know who is the worst fetish.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
I don't know how many of us are on this forum, but I know that Jack has moderators for this page as well. So, even if some Patreon-paying volunteer here leaks it, it will be deleted immediately, but it will take about 7-13mins for a 4min video. They will have to be fast in downloading it, at least those that will have more than 50GB of speed

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
Beast and Shota Incest lovers arguing over who has the worse fetish.
You both are the entire circus. While I too, hate shota(human males in general), just let Jack do what he wants or what the people vote for. Simple as that.

Get over yourselves.
The thing is that there's not a ton of talented animators that do quality beast content. There's noname55, theBartender, Animo... not much else.

The other thing is that with incest it's easy to get around Patreon's rules by going the whole step-family route.

Don't get me wrong Mother's Warmth is probably one of the greatest animations I've ever seen but I really wish Jackerman would go back to doing beast and alien content. Tentacular checked a lot of boxes for me like nothing else ever did.

Reactions: PajaritoValverde

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
I don't know how many of us are on this forum, but I know that Jack has moderators for this page as well. So, even if some Patreon-paying volunteer here leaks it, it will be deleted immediately, but it will take about 7-13mins for a 4min video. They will have to be fast in downloading it, at least those that will have more than 50GB of speed
Really? I didnt know that. I usually check this page a day after and the download is still there

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes