5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
I don't understand, why do you want to know Jack's time zone? there are more than 20 million John Ackerman in the USA, and he probably doesn't even work or live there, he could be in London, Berlin, Marbella, who knows, the world is huge

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
Wait what?! no pregnancy? I can wait another week just to see that.
Not fair, first BB and now this? What a big dissapointment from Jack!
I really liked the original script. He can skip the cumflation, but pregnancy was the main thing for me, is too much..........

AR POWER

Jul 27, 2021
Honestly this is why i stopped subbing to this guy, he lacked the ability to pull of his work, in time, as promised......
And paying for something that is "changeable" according to his needs, disgarding anything else, votes from bronze, silver, gold members and stuff, idk just seems to shady and thus why as of now im glad not to be a part of his membership.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Oh fuck off. The cum shot and impregnation is cut despite being fully voice recorded? Just take the week to finish it! That’s the part I wanted to see the most!

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh fuck off. The cum shot and impregnation is cut despite being fully voice recorded? Just take the week to finish it! That’s the part I wanted to see the most!
He said the cumflation, not the cumshot itself. So just won't be seeing a belly bulge.

And I've said it before already, but no idea gets a 1 to 1 adaptation when it comes to shorts. Even his own ideas are cut down from the base.

Aug 24, 2017
Ok a petition to allow this guy to make 1 animation/ 2 month (or 1.5 month). The better the animation, the more work he has to do, he is way over his head trying to force himself making these resulting in mistakes, critical error, delay, ... Everyone need a break from time to time.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes