5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

AR POWER

Jul 27, 2021
The true is, he is gonna do whatever the hell he wants, some will like it, others will not. I care about the bestiality content, i subbed for it way back at the beginning, i unsubbed because content changed slightly more and more, but not acomplishing the deadlines lead to my decision aswell. It what it is, and thats that. I await for free stuff, if it ever comes, didnt mean to insult or push anyone around, not even the creator itself, let that be clear. Thanks and good weekend to all

Reactions: xana94

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
Wait, so there's gonna be like 4 seconds of a climax then fade to black? Thats extremely disappointing. Hopefully he revisits it in the future to add those parts in. Ngl, dont think the fans will be happy with that decision. Anyone in the discord can confirm?

Feb 17, 2021
You and I both know it wouldn't be an issue if shifted Augusts animation and called it Septembers animation. That way it makes sense. "Septembers animation got delayed a day, well atleast it's still releasing in September".

Note, I know when "Septembers" animation comes out. First week of October.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
You and I both know it wouldn't be an issue if shifted Augusts animation and called it Septembers animation. That way it makes sense. "Septembers animation got delayed a day, well atleast it's still releasing in September".

Note, I know when "Septembers" animation comes out. First week of October.
There is no September. He canned it to work on Mother’s Warmth 3

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Was the animation delayed for Sunday morning (Jackerman's time) or Monday?
Sunday unless he’s delayed again since that last Discord message we were relayed.

I say just take the fucking week to finish it. He already canceled September’s video to work on Mother’s Warmth 3. Take a break, fine, but don’t leave us with an unfinished video to go out on. Especially after cutting the ending of the video before too! All the voice work is already done he says!

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Sunday unless he’s delayed again since that last Discord message we were relayed.

I say just take the fucking week to finish it. He already canceled September’s video to work on Mother’s Warmth 3. Take a break, fine, but don’t leave us with an unfinished video to go out on. Especially after cutting the ending of the video before too! All the voice work is already done he says!
He literally wrote in the discord message why he cant continue the work on it with adding the extra sequence at the end lmao

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
He literally wrote in the discord message why he cant continue the work on it with adding the extra sequence at the end lmao
Because of his coursework deadline Saturday. He said it would be 4 days of work if he finished it, so just take a damn week and do both.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
I'm just hoping there will be knotting. If there is no knotting, wth is even the point of doing bestially especially if its a dog?
Throat knotting is even better but I never see him animate anything close to it unless I'm blind. Dezmall did that a lot in his animations but most of them were SFM.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes