5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
these guys have some kind of psychological problem is not possible.
some or many don't pay the artist and on top of that they think the person is a Cristiano Ronaldo, a robot who only does one thing in life, play ball or make erotic animated video for a bunch of precocious.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
He said the cumflation, not the cumshot itself. So just won't be seeing a belly bulge.

And I've said it before already, but no idea gets a 1 to 1 adaptation when it comes to shorts. Even his own ideas are cut down from the base.
Can you clarify if its 2 scenes or 2 scenes for each dog?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I become so much dissapointed with developer. Like just take few more days but just destrou the all sense of video that you make remove the most important parts its like you out trash to all guys who vote for this video

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Honestly this is why i stopped subbing to this guy, he lacked the ability to pull of his work, in time, as promised......
And paying for something that is "changeable" according to his needs, disgarding anything else, votes from bronze, silver, gold members and stuff, idk just seems to shady and thus why as of now im glad not to be a part of his membership.
I´m sorry, but the hell are you on about? I am in no need of drama or in the mood of creating some, but this is just pure hypocrisy. Jackerman has probably some of the finest animation and graphics in video's currently out there. Not only that, he has multiple characters, scenes and scenario's all with the same kind of detail.

He pumps out video's every 2 months with choices made by his patreons. I can't think of any "SOLO" artist that is capable of doing the same. Sure, there have been delays, technical or by his choice. I can't recall any delay longer than a week by his choice. He had longer delays, because his shit got fried. On top of that, he made sure that he could go on as fast as possible. If my shit got fried and I lost a buttload of progress, I probably would end up crying myself to sleep in a dark corner asking myself why the fuck why!?

Let's not forget, he is the creator of the content. I don't care how much you throw the argument of 'we paid for it', he alone can make changes to the video/idea to his heart's content. That's why he's the fucking creator. I hate to say it, but it's the truest of all sayings: 'Hate it? Don't like it? Do it yourself'.

Again, I'm not fighting you or anything, but you gotta keep it real sometimes. You're not subbed or supporting, wait for the free stuff and enjoy what you get. Can't bitch about anything free. Hopefully we can get a lot more stuff from Jackerman in the future, bitching about it sure won't motivate him to continue.

Alright, my caffeine rush is calming down. Enjoy the weekend everyone, before you know it you'll be playing with your lovestick watching another Jackerman video.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Wait what?! no pregnancy? I can wait another week just to see that.
Not fair, first BB and now this? What a big dissapointment from Jack!
I really liked the original script. He can skip the cumflation, but pregnancy was the main thing for me, is too much..........
For me is more like the cherry on top, I still love the videos. They're great, but yeah, it would be better for us to see them get knocked up. Also an internal Xray view would be awesome in the future.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
wants to do as many different scenes as possible for the same character, but it gets repetitive. But even if their children came out, there will be no sequel to this orgy for a long time, so at least it ends as it should, with creampie and cumflation

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
wants to do as many different scenes as possible for the same character, but it gets repetitive. But even if their children came out, there will be no sequel to this orgy for a long time, so at least it ends as it should, with creampie and cumflation
Besti scenes are alwaya gonna feel repetitive, there's only so many positions you can do with them.

boo.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Shameful. Unforgivable. Once again JackerBOY betrays the people's trust, betrays Allah, and, most importantly, betrays the values America was founded upon. As a poster in this thread for over three days, there are professional standards I expect him to meet, and failure to meet them will have... shall we say? Consequences. When he posts in this thread, I will not be Liking his posts, and further BETRAYALS may result in a Thumbs Down. I don't want to get the police involved, so I recommend little Jacky gets his ducks in a row, because I think we're all familiar of the tale of the baboon who grabbed the pomegranate seeds on a Thursday, yes?

Signed,
A Concerned Citizen Who Will Not Be Taken Advantage Of Again.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The patrons and guys on his discord must as much negative thumbs and comments so he gonna think carefully about what his is planing to do.Maybe this gonna help him to think properly what he decide and how many negtive influence he gonna receive after this choose

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Is jenny gonna be fully naked for this one? I see previous releases she always had some sort of clothing on

AR POWER

Jul 27, 2021
Who the hell complaint?? Of course not, i agree with u, im just letting my OPINION out here, which i think its a free world, free countries right? Can i not do that? JK guys no need to worry, its all in good fun, i could careless about the decisions he makes, he does whatever he wants, will people keep paying him for it, most likely not.....

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes