5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — 06/05/2021

Quick update

-The monthly is almost finished with preproduction. It's going to be set by the pool at night, so I'm experimenting with an 'oily skin' type of look on Jenny.
-I'm going to look into making a 60 fps interpolated version and possibly an (AI) 4k version this time. The AI 4k is not nearly as good as if I were to just render in 4k but it will definitely be better than it is currently.
-My last final exam is tomorrow, after that things are going to pick up quite a bit in terms of time spent on content development
-The mocap suit (finally) has a delivery date of late May. I'll keep you guys posted.

Support the production of Jackerman

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Hmm. I reckon he'd better off initially render at 4k like he suggested and then downscale to 1080p rather than the counterproductive other way around (?), but maybe time is a constrain here despite using a 3090.

All things considered, it's always good to see him constantly seek to improve and hone his craft, despite sometimes taking inspiration from pesky pirates who've unabashedly looted his booty hehe. r).png (We're contributing the best way we can, and we love him all the same.)

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Jackerman makes some amazing videos.

It's a shame that he doesn't feature dogs very often.

The best have been

Enjoyed the best life of a dog

Fireside

I would like to see more stories with dogs as the protagonist.

Videos with horses are generally good. Personally, these types of videos get quite boring.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

The best have been

Fireside

Videos with horses are generally good. Personally, these types of videos get quite boring.
In his game Tentacular there are a lot of dog animated scenes if you're interested

https://f95zone.to/threads/tentacular-release-4-jackerman.52426/

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

The best have been

Fireside

you should be happy to still have all this content, if you liked incest you would only have one video

Reactions: Zehel1234

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Does he still work on games anymore or did he abandon that line of work for lack of a better word. He does not seem to update his Patreon nor Subscribestar (I don't think that is a great way to draw in new people tbh) so I've no real way of knowing.
incest and bestiality are banned on patreon, so he intentionally remains low profile just to keep safe.
but for games, i guess he stopped doing that.

Reactions: dingo4life

Hikigami

Mar 17, 2019
不知道是否有人会发布种子,如果不是,NOPY是从第一页下载他的东西的好方法

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes