5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i noticed that he doesn't set frame size while encoding and that causes some video players to not read his videos properly.. if anybody else encountering the same problem here is a work around using ffmpeg to fix his videos : ffmpeg -i input -vcodec copy -acodec copy -strict -2 output.mp4

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I particularly prefer the fake ones than the fallen ones
Personal preference difference, but I still think the natural ones are the best. Especially in action.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd probably rather have the fake tits of the blonde on the right of the six, but the rightmost natural ones are pretty nice too.
I tried to use pictures where they were leaning to show how real breasts should behave, they flatten out because of gravity. However when standing up I think the real ones trounce the fake ones, especially Milena Velba.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
hey guys i have a doubt. Jackerman said shortly after he released part 1 of MW that part 2 would probably only be released in August, but at that time he still didn't have the motion suit and I think he hadn't even thought about buying it. Would he be able to finish part 2 before August now that he is wearing the suit?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
hey guys i have a doubt. Jackerman said shortly after he released part 1 of MW that part 2 would probably only be released in August, but at that time he still didn't have the motion suit and I think he hadn't even thought about buying it. Would he be able to finish part 2 before August now that he is wearing the suit?
Didn't he say something about the suit just being used for a small portion of the production (none of the actual sex scenes, thank goodness)? :unsure: Not sure how much it will speed along the process.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Didn't he say something about the suit just being used for a small portion of the production (none of the actual sex scenes, thank goodness)? :unsure: Not sure how much it will speed along the process.
I thought about it because once I remember him saying that the scenes that are more difficult to do are not sex and as the suit will help in this part I thought I could make him finish the MW part 2 faster

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Its time u stop worrying abt MW and embrace his beasty monthlies. THE FUTURE IS NOW OLD MAN

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Its time u stop worrying abt MW and embrace his beasty monthlies. THE FUTURE IS NOW OLD MAN
man what is your problem? I can ask what I want, if you are not interested in MW this is your problem and I don't care, and if you don't like my messages, just ignore them!
but remember in the same way that you only care about your bestial there are people who like other themes and have every right to be excited when a miracle happens when Jackerman chooses another theme

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
man what is your problem? I can ask what I want, if you are not interested in MW this is your problem and I don't care, and if you don't like my messages, just ignore them!
but remember in the same way that you only care about your bestial there are people who like other themes and have every right to be excited when a miracle happens when Jackerman chooses another theme
I think he was just poking fun. If you don't get the reference it can be confusing.

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
Someone here accompanied him on the patreon ?? why not ask him directly in the publications about a possible advance on MW 2 ?? I'm very anxious too .. and I also really liked Sandira's bestial video !!!

any more Brazilian around here ??

Reactions: LucasLeels

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
Just like I said in my previous posts. As we are getting closer to the bigger project people start worrying and questioning shit. He said august so you don't have nothing else to do but wait for august. If some shit happens along the way or something isn't like what you expected and you are disappointed with it, well shit, its your problem for being too invested. And jesus, pipe it down about that fucking suit, its not taking anything from nothing and if thats the reason for worrying because its weird, then what the fuck is normal for you if you watch an animation about people fucking their family. Exactly, we don't watch it because its normal so shut up already. And he said he is already working on it at the same time with the monthly so stop asking constantly if advancements were made. Jesus christ, give them a stick and they want the whole fucking forest. He is the kind of creator that silently watches and sometimes engages with fans, so imagine the mental fuckery some people give hím without knowing reading their ignorant comments.

Reactions: Elchile and gekk0z

Al_Mubarak

Apr 20, 2021
Someone here accompanied him on the patreon ?? why not ask him directly in the publications about a possible advance on MW 2 ?? I'm very anxious too .. and I also really liked Sandira's bestial video !!!

Brazilian here lol. I am more anxiois for a bully continuation since I am a fan of the netori genre.

também to ansioso e sou brasileiro kkkk
Só os punheteiro BR aqui kkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: Dedingovi

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
someone just asks me a question .. how does the jackerman work? does he make videos monthly or every 2 months, as he does?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
someone just asks me a question .. how does the jackerman work? does he make videos monthly or every 2 months, as he does?
every month he makes a short video and also has the biggest project which is the mother warmth that requires the most time

Reactions: thurton

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019

Our friend Akanine74 always brings any news that Jack post on in his supporters discord, let just wait for the man to do his thang, even cos it would be, inconvenient, to keep asking him all the time how the progress is going.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes