5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
More information for MW2

Jackerman — 14/05/2021

I’m assuming you’re referring to the announcement I made on the 2nd in which I stated that “full production will begin next week”. That means I’m now animating for episode 2 every day but that doesn’t necessarily mean rendering will happen then. That being said, when rendering begins is just a part of the workflow. It doesn’t necessarily matter when I render as long as I meet the release window I have announced several different times (late August).

Support the production of Jackerman

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
More information for MW2

Jackerman — 14/05/2021

I’m assuming you’re referring to the announcement I made on the 2nd in which I stated that “full production will begin next week”. That means I’m now animating for episode 2 every day but that doesn’t necessarily mean rendering will happen then. That being said, when rendering begins is just a part of the workflow. It doesn’t necessarily matter when I render as long as I meet the release window I have announced several different times (late August).

How long do you think you will have in MW 2?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
More information for MW2

Jackerman — 14/05/2021

Now the wait for episode 2 begins, my expectations are very high and my anxiety too, I hope that over time it will reveal some more images of MW2

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
I'm really disappointed. :cautious: I hoped he wouldn't notice and answer these kinds of stupid things because its dumb and his energy and his attention should be used for his craft not to deal with the same questions he already gave answers to a long time ago. Its just bums me out. Congrats folks, respect for the minority.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jun3D

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I'm really disappointed. :cautious: I hoped he wouldn't notice and answer these kinds of stupid things because its dumb and his energy and his attention should be used for his craft not to deal with the same questions he already gave answers to a long time ago. Its just bums me out. Congrats folks, respect for the minority.
About what?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes