5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It's well worth the wait if the visuals are as good as his vids are... he should focus on making MW a masterpiece first tho, the game can wait.:)
I agree, I'm really looking forward to the game too, but the focus now is on the MW which, as you said, is a masterpiece! So the game can wait

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
How will there be a game? based on MW ?? or with another theme? someone updates me please
I'm not even sure because I didn't get the complete information, but as far as I know the game will be similar to the first Jackerman game that was the "coming home" that game came before Tentacular, but unfortunately it ended up being canceled because he broke a rule here on the forum. Mother Warmth had an inspiration in that first game so much that they have the same character that is the mother of the protagonist. as far as i know the new game that Jackerman would make would be a new version of "Coming Home" and it would have the same themes as that first game (Incest, Bestial and NTR)

Reactions: thurton

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
I'm not even sure because I didn't get the complete information, but as far as I know the game will be similar to the first Jackerman game that was the "coming home" that game came before Tentacular, but unfortunately it ended up being canceled because he broke a rule here on the forum. Mother Warmth had an inspiration in that first game so much that they have the same character that is the mother of the protagonist. as far as i know the new game that Jackerman would make would be a new version of "Coming Home" and it would have the same themes as that first game (Incest, Bestial and NTR)
where do i find the game bro? do you have him coming home on some free site? or by video?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions: LordTuskar

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
itll be years b4 he makes a game again

Jun 1, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: buddy86 and akoth

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
if you stop to think the animation of this month will be basically the same as in March ... the same model (which is the weakest in my opinion) bestial again and with the same animal that was in March and even the part of it talking on the phone while fucking is the same as in March, that is, and the animation of March 2.0 if only had put her son or something else in place it would be something a little different
(March or April, now I don't remember what her month was.)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes