5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
We could've had the beautiful Rebecca (from tentacular) or empress Sadira this month, but instead, we get probably the lease attractive model Jackerman has made almost three fucking times in a row... I guess his top patreons are just a bunch of dickheads who just want the world to burn don't they!
we even could have had lady dimitrescu! bruh an we get her.....

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
if you stop to think the animation of this month will be basically the same as in March ... the same model (which is the weakest in my opinion) bestial again and with the same animal that was in March and even the part of it talking on the phone while fucking is the same as in March, that is, and the animation of March 2.0 if only had put her son or something else in place it would be something a little different
(March or April, now I don't remember what her month was.)
Wait, is this animation you are refering to even here on the thread?

Edit: Nevermind, found it a couple dozen pages back, any reason why this one isn't on the OP with all the others?

Last edited:

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman22/05/2021

I finally received the second RTX 3090. For those unfamiliar with PC components, this will speed up my rate of production dramatically once I can get around to building a secondary rig. The future is very bright.

Jackerman becomes a real machine now...:devilish:

Support the production of Jackerman

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Jackerman22/05/2021

I finally received the second RTX 3090. For those unfamiliar with PC components, this will speed up my rate of production dramatically once I can get around to building a secondary rig. The future is very bright.

WOW, two RTX 3090, that's a lot of calculation power :coffee:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman22/05/2021

dude, if this beauty RTX, accelerates the production of MW 2, then this news only increases my hype :love:

Jun 1, 2017
Jackerman22/05/2021

glad to hear good news, we will have more milf for the future and more guys with big dicks.:D:(

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know how this guy does it. He plans, writes, animates, and gets a voice actor to do the lines for a new video each month? That is impressive considering what I'm used to from devs on F95. And I think he was still completing his school coursework during a majority of these. o_O Bravo sir!

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
its x2 speed
instead of 1 month rendering it will take 15 days.

he renderers in chunks also.
i asked him about it a while ago on Discord
he could do the first part on one PC and the second part on the other.
I don’t understand much about rendering, but if there’s a possibility that Mother Warmth’s part 2 will come out sooner it would be fantastic!

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes