5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — 09/05/2021

Happy Mothers Day...

Here's a new 4k concept piece I made for Mother's Warmth Chapter 2
SPOILER_TroubleSleepingFinal.png

Here's something I've been working on for a bit. Lady Dimitrescu is now an available character for monthly nominations...

SPOILER_TallLadyMuhahah.png

Support the production of Jackerman

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
The thought of Mother's Warmth 2 being JM's (someone who's yet to reach his final form mind you) biggest and most ambitious project ever fills me with joy and anticipation.. This teaser alone is enough to make me super hyped for august man, let's fucking go babyyy!!!

Also, punish me :oops:

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — 09/05/2021

Happy Mothers Day...

View attachment 1187846

Here's something I've been working on for a bit. Lady Dimitrescu is now an available character for monthly nominations...

View attachment 1187847

Perfection! It's amazing how anything from Mother Warmth can be perfect even a simple photo! very looking forward to this show !!! also taking the opportunity to say that it is a pity that the monthly animation of this month did not take advantage of Mother's Day with a beautiful incest theme ...

Reactions: Elchile and Viggy

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The thought of Mother's Warmth 2 being JM's (someone who's yet to reach his final form mind you) biggest and most ambitious project ever fills me with joy and anticipation.. This teaser is enough to me so fucking hyped for august man, let's go babyyy!!!

Also, punish me :oops:
Man, Mother Warmth 2 is going to be perfect and amazing in every detail! any little thing that comes out of it, no matter how small, already fills me with happiness :love:

Reactions: Tayski and Viggy

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
since the concept of part 1 and shown that the mother always sleeps naked ... I love the way that Jackerman makes her look vulnerable makes everything even more delicious

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Probably don't even need to say how excited I am, given my new profile picture :love:
Perfection! That's what I see in your new profile photo :love:
I'm sorry for lady dimitrescu, but he was completely forgotten in that post on the side of MW's mother :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: beegemgeege

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Jackerman — 09/05/2021

Happy Mothers Day...

View attachment 1187846

View attachment 1187847

Hell yeah chapter 2 baby the hype is begin now.

Lady dimitrescu is also in monthly animation ehh... Well I am still anticipated rebbeca, eve, and enigma next month. But we'll if the votes choose dimitrescu next I not gonna say no at all... I welcome it ofcourse

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Jackerman — 09/05/2021

Happy Mothers Day...

View attachment 1187846
My only little gripe with the model are the breasts, the look really fake. Natural breasts have more weight and sag naturally. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However really fake breasts are always perky and don't really sag.
Example:

It's just a nitpick but I do hope he finds a good middle ground in the future for new characters.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
My only little gripe with the model are the breasts, the look really fake. Natural breasts have more weight and sag naturally. For example:

However really fake breasts are always perky and don't really sag.
Example:

It's just a nitpick but I do hope he finds a good middle ground in the future for new characters.
I particularly prefer the fake ones than the fallen ones

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes