5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm saying that that is what usually happens in the discord. Someone makes a suggestion, a few members agree, and inevitably Jack just shuts it down. He's not really into altering the system. That he's considering not doing his monthlies until MW3 is done is already a pretty big change.

Sorry if you're feeling confused, I was speaking in the scenario that this discussion of changes was occurring there.
I'm not confused about shit... it was a simple question

HAS HE EVER POLLED HIS SUBSCRIBERS ABOUT THEIR PREFERRED VIDEO LENGTH/DEVELOPMENT TIME??

It not a complicated question, If you don't know the answer to this question then there is no need for you to respond, this was posted to the general membership here, not to you directly.

Reactions: clipartist

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Tell me about it. I’m still pissed about Bedtime Boogey Aftermath’s phantom cumshot and it & Parkside missing their endings. I was VERY excited for the pregnancies, Parkside could have least included the line about getting mommy pregnant over the black screen since it was fully recorded.
I doubt he'll do it but I really hope he goes back and adds the endings for some of his videos that need it

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes