5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Andman

Aug 23, 2017
Nomination 4 Intro: Enter the Mabel household’s living room, on Christmas eve, to see Cole quietly playing on his phone. There is a well decorated tree with presents beneath, and stockings hanging up over the fireplace for all 4 members of the Mabel family. Anne’s voice is heard from off screen saying something to the effect of “now that everyone else is asleep, I thought you could open one of your presents early” Anne is wearing a Christmas themed apron which just barely covers her breasts and crotch, with no top, and a thin pair of g-string style panties. The camera pans around to her rear showing a large butt-plug planted firmly up her ass under the string of the panties, with a Christmas bow on the top section of said panties above her ass. Scene 1: Cole is standing, his pants are down, and Anne is on her knees in front of him. She starts him off by stroking him, before beginning to suck him off. Mid scene, Anne will say something to the effect of “momma wants you nice and ready for your Christmas present Sugg”. During the scene, Cole holds her head and takes a more active role in the blowjob than previously. Scene 2: Anne is bent over the couch, apron removed. Cole rips off the panties like a kid unwrapping a Christmas gift. Cole pushes her face down, and upon encouragement from Anne, Cole pulls out the plug, Anne’s hole conforming to the shape of the plug as it exits. With minimal delay, Cole penetrates Anne’s ass. As the scene progresses, Cole once again takes a more aggressive role in the proceedings, with Anne face-down into the couch cushions, and occasionally spanking her. Anne is extra into this, happy that Cole is taking a dominant approach, eventually begging him to cum inside her ass. Outro: as Cole pulls out, cum overflows out of Anne’s ass. Anne says, panting: “momma’s glad you like your present Sugg, just make sure you keep playing with it even after Christmas”. Camera pans away, maybe passing some family photos, to rest on the Christmas tree. Message pops up on screen “happy holidays from Jackerman” or some such. Number of Characters: 2 Intro: Anne greets Cole wearing sexy apron and plug Sex Sequence 1: sloppy face fucking Sex Sequence 2: Face down ass up anal sex with spanking Outro: cum overflows out of Anne’s ass, Tldr: Anne blows Cole, then gets fucked up the ass face down ass up. Cole takes a more dominant role.
This one has my vote

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
I LOVE the Nominations for next month, My Favorites are:

Nomination 3 Boogeyman Joins Lucas and June for a Christmas Spitroast.

Nomination 4 Intro: Enter the Mabel household’s living room, on Christmas eve.

Nomination 5 Home for the Holidays TL;DR: Krampus slides down Santa’s Chimney and fucks his Mrs. Claus.

Nomination 7 While Santa’s Away… The night of Christmas eve while Santa is delivering presents.

Nomination 9 Peter tricks Jenny into fucking him.

Nomination 10 MILF Teacher Notices Son’s Erection in Class OR My Mom, the HOT Teacher.

Nomination 12 Jenny (dressed as Mrs. Claus) becomes her son Peter's first. Incest.

Nomination 16
Donkey or DIE, Yana Morozov ends up being blackmailed to fuck and suck a donkey.

Nomination 24 Wholesome Mother Becomes Son’s Christmas Present.

Only one can WIN!, Let the Voting begin, Would love to see something New. :unsure:

Last edited:

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
I am really surprised that my idea was posted in the nomination list. Nomination 11 was just my idea and i told that last night and it found into the nomination. I hope he does this one.

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
We need a Christmas video. The nominations for mrs. Clause or jenny & natalia is very good. Jackerman never did the boobs unbind 3d that would be really sexy. Opening boobs as a Christmas present will be our Christmas gifts

Reactions: Poopytaint
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes