5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
The WW x Krypto monthly may be released on December 10th And Jackerman is taking
January and February to work on Mother Warmth so that means two months without content
(The two Jenny Incest nominations have the same number of votes lol)
I just hope Jenny wins man, her son deserves some of that. He’s been made a fool in all these shorts :cry::cry::cry:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The WW x Krypto monthly may be released on December 10th And Jackerman is taking
January and February to work on Mother Warmth so that means two months without content
(The two Jenny Incest nominations have the same number of votes lol)
But we still have the December monthly right? another question, are those Jenny incest nominations that are tied the ones that are leading in the general vote?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Nomination 2 We give Jackerman December off to relax as a Gift from all the subscribers
Most voted (Silver)
1st Nomination 9
2nd Nomination 2
3rd Nomitation 12
you're paying for a product no? It's his job to create content, so it seems kinda of weird to essentially pay for nothing.
I'm not against him getting a break, but if he does take time off he should at least pause payments as well.

aside from that, none of these options are all that appealing, they seem to essentially be the same idea with small variations, at least at a glance. The only some what interesting ones looks like #17 and #3, though I doubt either will win.
it seems that silver supporters like incest a lot
(old but interesting question)
View attachment 2176055
from what i've noticed, it seems as though the higher tier supporters are usually the beast fans, which would make sense given its rarity so they're more inclined to pay more.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
you're paying for a product no? It's his job to create content, so it seems kinda of weird to essentially pay for nothing.
I'm not against him getting a break, but if he does take time off he should at least pause payments as well.

aside from that, none of these options are all that appealing, they seem to essentially be the same idea with small variations, at least at a glance. The only some what interesting ones looks like #17 and #3, though I doubt either will win.

from what i've noticed, it seems as though the higher tier supporters are usually the beast fans, which would make sense given its rarity so they're more inclined to pay more.
I think those two would be the most difficult to animate just remember Parkside Playdate

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes