5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
If someone is subscriber of Jackerman. You can mention him if he can put this song at the end of Mother Warmth Ch. 3
The lyrics can combine so good.
1670957437131.png

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wonder Woman doesn't need a simple dog, she needs to feel something bigger to copulate, she needs a fucking Amazon horse.

Jackerman can also do a scene where she and beast boy are talking together and the boy turns into a green horse and fucks her, then with her super strength she throws the horse to the ground and rides it, fucking him non-stop.
View attachment 2227079
What is the name of this comic ? And who is the artist ? From the image you shared

Reactions: Dezmo0

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Another one here! i've been hoping that he'd collab with an animator to bring SQS to life. also been dying to see Jon and Aunt V get it on in the comics
It won't be long for that friend, just one more issue and there will be a big orgy between the sister, the mother and the aunt, but first they must give each other a clean fist between the sisters on the next page, which comes out this month

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
So I take it Jackerman has dropped the idea of making visual novel style games now because of the development cycle. I don't think I've heard mention of anything like Tentacular 2

Reactions: SantiPe
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes