5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Are the bobs obstructed or visible bounce? I hate how some animations you cant see most of the girl...

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not bad but what is the whole aspect of beastiality vids from him now mainly women and dogs. But still a okay vid.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
besides elephant in the room, this marks the first time jackieboy showing pussy in a monthly, and the lighting is great.
he's no joke on experimenting with monthlies.

Reactions: Sakuse and M0med27

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
I don't love this genre but this video... it's a bomb. Jackermann is absolutely unrivalled. The movements are fast but above all they are NOT simple loops, which is very infrequent in animations... I had already noticed this in the previous futa video with Selina. The sound is another strong point: the voice is beautiful and even the noises of coitus have a quality that cannot be found elsewhere. Jack is a master in eroticism of waiting too.
I pray the god Jack to give us Wonder Woman back in action soon... though with a nice anal + atm.

Reactions: Kopytko113

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
very disappointed, I was looking forward to a fight. Wonder Woman gets tied up sees kryptos cock and just wants to suck and get fucked would have been better for me than fake a fight and krypto fucks wonder woman only in the dirt end of it.

The next video will come in February for January right? that was a vote because of december he gets free

Nov 23, 2017
Better? I think you've had a tiring day and you're not thinking straight anymore... Go rest warrior, don't let madness dominate you.
I mean southern hospitality is 4 minutes of head 4 LONG-ASS MINUTES OF BJ not even a titfuck and I may be wrong but i think the same mf who came out with that idea nade the last one from the previous nomination where it only has bj and the boogey Aftermath felt a little boring for me
(Sigh the Jenny's vid would've been top tier)

Reactions: gdpe359

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I mean southern hospitality is 4 minutes of head 4 LONG-ASS MINUTES OF BJ not even a titfuck and I may be wrong but i think the same mf who came out with that idea nade the last one from the previous nomination where it only has bj and the boogey Aftermath felt a little boring for me
(Sigh the Jenny's vid would've been top tier)
The videos could have more stuff, but unfortunately this is the reality of the monthly videos and even with these small problems they were still satisfactory for me. Well anyway I liked both Southern Hospitality and Aftermath, but I respect your opinion.

Kopytko113

Dec 26, 2017
I really enjoyed the new animation. I think it was in Of royalty and beasts where Wonder woman lost to Krypto because of the Lasso of Truth. She felt his lust through it and was unable to fight. And at the end when she needs to tell what she really feels because of the lasso while being fucked into the dirt. It was hot.

Reactions: BAT-MAN
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes