5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Since everyone gives their two cents on each release, here is mine:

This one really needed more set up. 15-30 seconds depicting some kind of struggle, the transition to sex had no build and no payoff... I did like the sloppy kissing though, and Wonder Woman looks amazing. It could have been a banger but it ended up a dud.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
very disappointed, I was looking forward to a fight. Wonder Woman gets tied up sees kryptos cock and just wants to suck and get fucked would have been better for me than fake a fight and krypto fucks wonder woman only in the dirt end of it.

The next video will come in February for January right? that was a vote because of december he gets free
Yeah the video was bad, But about what you said about fighting... It's not easy for Jack to make a video that will have a fight with a lot of moves... and between two different characters.. that will be a nightmare (specially with blender) and of course will take a lot of time

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
Yeah the video was bad, But about what you said about fighting... It's not easy for Jack to make a video that will have a fight with a lot of moves... and between two different characters.. that will be a nightmare (specially with blender) and of course will take a lot of time
Hey M0med why did you delete the meme of television?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes