5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Really the story is incredible, wonder woman having sex with a dog covered in garbage, deserves the oscar.
And it was even badly adapted from the original. If I remember correctly, Krypto is an ally of her and Superman. So there is no reason to call him a "foul creature".
And where does all the dust and dirt come from? Granted, there is a trashcan Krypto has been rummaging around (by the way, what does this kind of trashcan do in this palatial hallway?), but it looks like there has been mostly fastfood inside, but no cement dust.
And how on earth did Krypto manage to bind her with the lasso? He may be a kind of a wonderdog, but her has no HANDS to do so!
Even though the graphics and animation are excellent as usual (event though too short and leaving out important parts), storywise it has been ridiculous garbage.

Kinzie.J

Oct 28, 2022
lowkey Wonder Woman deserves another animation, kind of wished she was made a different time when Jackerman is more available. But I’m grateful nevertheless! Seriously hoping for Harley, Ivy, and maybe Selina next year (unlikely? y’all think so?) I just want them to have crossover lmao. Wonder if Jackerman’s voters are a big fan of his DC stuff

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
And it was even badly adapted from the original. If I remember correctly, Krypto is an ally of her and Superman. So there is no reason to call him a "foul creature".
And where does all the dust and dirt come from? Granted, there is a trashcan Krypto has been rummaging around (by the way, what does this kind of trashcan do in this palatial hallway?), but it looks like there has been mostly fastfood inside, but no cement dust.
And how on earth did Krypto manage to bind her with the lasso? He may be a kind of a wonderdog, but her has no HANDS to do so!
Even though the graphics and animation are excellent as usual (event though too short and leaving out important parts), storywise it has been ridiculous garbage.
I think Jackerman just have a thing for femdom reversal where it starts like a Female Dom turns into a Sub midsex.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Wonder Woman x Krypto are one of the 3 beast couples I can actually see being a possible thing in the source material. Along side Tifa x Red XIII (Final Fantasy 7) and Hinata x Akamaru (Naruto). Yet I rarely see a hentai comic about them or a video thats not a short loop and never a game about these 3 couples. Hope to see a sequel to this video soon.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Then let's pretend its bizzaro krypto, as for the lasso, well its a stretch but i guess it responded to what WW wanted to happen
319961571_1680148959093842_471862972015667181_n.jpg

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
I would like to see a video of common professional relationships such as teacher and student, police and thief.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Yeah, someone should have called Scorsese to do the writing.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Well, since I had no interest in this monthly, I had no interest in reading the nomination completely by the time it won the poll, so I can't say whether it was a bad adaptation of Jackerman or if the story of the nomination really was like that, but anyway if it's a bad adaptation it's not something that would surprise me, because if you notice almost all the last monthly ones didn't have a 100% faithful adaptation to their nomination, then this wouldn't be a novelty, I just don't know the exact reason for this being happening, but maybe it's because of the short time available.

Jul 6, 2017
WW’s tits were perfect, hope he uses her again someday maybe with Zatanna fighting over some dick in a 2 v 1.

Unfortunately this new vid is suffering from the usual “monthly syndrome”. At least it wasn’t a 2 min vid stretched out to look like its 5mins.

I wonder when his supporters would suggest something useful like say I don’t know…make actual long ass videos? And don’t say MW3 because if you do that would add another month and would finish the same as mw4:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xana94

Asmadeus0013

Jun 14, 2018
I made Russian subtitles for almost 2/3 videos. But I make them in my free time, which I don't have enough. You can post your translation, and I will post mine if I have the same one.
you did not have free time to make the remaining 1/3 of the Russian subtitles?

BAT-MAN

May 21, 2021
I really enjoyed the new animation. I think it was in Of royalty and beasts where Wonder woman lost to Krypto because of the Lasso of Truth. She felt his lust through it and was unable to fight. And at the end when she needs to tell what she really feels because of the lasso while being fucked into the dirt. It was hot.
I like it too, it was great
in this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The background music warms the atmosphere even more as the b*tch WW begs for more! :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes