5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
NGT is good too! actually this was their first story, but currently they have more than 30 different stories (mostly mom/son).
I searched for them and found that most of them are incomplete. Do you know where I can find the full versions of them?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I searched for them and found that most of them are incomplete. Do you know where I can find the full versions of them?
8muses forum, there is a thread about NGT and there are complete chapters for download. I think that's the only place you can find these complete chapters there.

Sep 3, 2022
Is that you erling haaland at the bottom?
No seriously why everyone looks sad in this meeting lol ??
Fr, three of them are in active sexual relationships with their supermodel milf relatives. the only one who should be pulling a face like that is the bottom left, whose mom is actively fucking the family dog lmao

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
Fr, three of them are in active sexual relationships with their supermodel milf relatives. the only one who should be pulling a face like that is the bottom left, whose mom is actively fucking the family dog lmao
Someone on the fan art channel came out with a story of Rex leaving Jenny for his wife (taking the dogs too) I think that would be the only way to get rid of the dog sadly she can't unfuck the dog lol

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes