5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Aug 31, 2020
*This is the shortest month of the year and of that month 15 or 16 days (I say 16 because I believe that Jackerman will only release the monthly at the last minute of the 15th) are already being spent for something that is not MW3.
*MW3 is already suffering from major delays as it didn't even come out on its scheduled date and is running almost a year longer than expected
* Jackerman himself has already said that he will need several months focused only on MW3 to be able to finish the project within the new deadline, but when we get to practice we are faced with the first month of MW3 being almost entirely spent on another project.
*Jackerman is still wasting his time on the original soundtrack thing and thinks this is a step forward for the project as a whole...

Seriously, I'm already imagining that this month's MW3 preview will simply be the animated version of this scene:
View attachment 2380799
That's because he probably didn't advance anything from MW3 and therefore doesn't have anything new to show... If I'm right, this scenario is the worst possible, because he really is completely behind in the development of MW3
dunno who the fuck she is but that's the prettiest model I've seen so far

Nov 23, 2017
I just realized that maybe I'm too harsh on Jack I mean at least he gave an approximate date for the video I'm saying this cause I follow serge3dx (futa 3d artist) too who is currently working on a Visual Novel and mf takes forever to give an update he doesn't give dates or sneak peeks nothing at all and the Vn doesn't have any animations at all they are all just pics and on top of all that he dares to work on random things that have nothing to do with the VN so yeah I think Jack is the only 3d artist that respects its customers and doesn't make them beg for content

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I just realized that maybe I'm too harsh on Jack I mean at least he gave an approximate date for the video I'm saying this cause I follow serge3dx (futa 3d artist) too who is currently working on a Visual Novel and mf takes forever to give an update he doesn't give dates or sneak peeks nothing at all and the Vn doesn't have any animations at all they are all just pics and on top of all that he dares to work on random things that have nothing to do with the VN so yeah I think Jack is the only 3d artist that respects its customers and doesn't make them beg for content
I dive a lot through this site, and this is exactly what I've always said about Jackerman. Some of you guys doesn't know what you have until you loose it. This guy is a treasure. He delays lately, true, that sucks, but the dude talk to us, gives previews, and a friking animation more or less every month.
You can't imagine the amount of debs that exist in this site that take 2 to 4 month to deliver an update with only a rub between legs, and most of the time is not even an animation. I know 3 debs that take more than 1 year to give updates that most of the time are the same scenes and the same animation/movement.
There are a lot of cases, and all different, but sadly, the standard is that like 75% of the debs take like 6 months to deliver updates and are less the one who even talk about it.
So yeah, Jackerman in my eyes is a treasure, that at least has my respect. And he is easily in my top 10 of best debs. Of people who follow a type of schedule.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I just want this damn monthly to release so he can work on something I'm actually interested in, he's spent two months on this animation (right? or am I making that up, it feels like two months). He said that he'd not make any other incest stuff until MW3 comes out, yet so far he's been entirely focused on this one animation, so either this is going to to delay MW3 for this animation or fans of his non-incest stuff are going to be disappointed.

I think the worst part is that after all these delays, people are still going to be disappointed once again with the animation, most likely because the ending is once again super abrupt or there's only one or two sex positions in the entire video.

Zack9987

Aug 31, 2021
I think you forgot Nyl

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

huntingshark

Dec 29, 2021
unused so far, i think it was an option during a vote, but since it involved futa it didn't win
Well i have an idea for a monthly that involves jenny,peter and her. But its kinda fucked up.

Since peter is kind of a wimpy looking kid.
So what if:
What if he made a deal with this succubus that he wants to make jenny his little bitch and she (succubus) agrees to help him, but only if he agrees to have sex with her (succubus) and impregnates her.

But there's a twist the baby will be peter himself reborn with demonic powers. So anyway after he had sex with her she kills him (yes i know it's fucked up) and she gives birth to him but with the demonic powers in which in another video peter will make jenny his little bitch.

So how's that for an idea:devilish:

Now originally i thought that after peter fucks the succubus (without the impregnation)she would just give him the demonic powers but then i thought it was lame, so i came up with the other idea that you see above.

What do you guys think.

Note: I'm not subscriber I'm just having fun!

Note: sorry for the long ass post.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Well i have an idea for a monthly that involves jenny,peter and her. But its kinda fucked up.

So what if:
What if he made a deal with this succubus that he wants to make jenny his little bitch and she (succubus) agrees to help him, but only if he agrees to have sex with her (succubus) and impregnates her.

But there's a twist the baby will be peter himself reborn with demonic powers. So anyway after he had sex with her she kills him (yes i know it's fucked up) and she gives birth to him but with the demonic powers in which in another video peter will make jenny his little bitch.

Now originally i thought that after peter fucks the succubus (without the impregnation)she would just give him the demonic powers but then i thought it was lame, so i came up with the other idea that you see above.

What do you guys think.

Your story is similar to the story of the game "Demon Deals" btw

Reactions: Fharmut and Beto5

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

So what if:

What do you guys think.

It's an interesting idea, but I think it would be better to use it on another mother and son, because Jenny already has enough monthly and it's time for Jackerman to create another Milf.

Nov 23, 2017
I just want this damn monthly to release so he can work on something I'm actually interested in, he's spent two months on this animation (right? or am I making that up, it feels like two months). He said that he'd not make any other incest stuff until MW3 comes out, yet so far he's been entirely focused on this one animation, so either this is going to to delay MW3 for this animation or fans of his non-incest stuff are going to be disappointed.

I think the worst part is that after all these delays, people are still going to be disappointed once again with the animation, most likely because the ending is once again super abrupt or there's only one or two sex positions in the entire video.
Well Actually the ones that are celebrating about the months with not incest animations are the beasty fans and regarding the upcoming video I didn't have any idea about the first cumshot I just know about the cuminflation outro
FB_IMG_1670547457061.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes