5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
in case you wonder.... got deleted for being "offtopic". Funny because nothing could be more ontopic HERE than my posts ^^

Feb 16, 2023
Hello Dedingovi, :D I'm curious to know more about this character from your profile picture. I remember hearing you say that her name is Mag, and she is also the best milf character in the 2D universe, I looked on several sites and could not find it. You know, I really like incest. Which comic Mag appears in, I want to know.

Reactions: Thiagoo

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hello Dedingovi, :D I'm curious to know more about this character from your profile picture. I remember hearing you say that her name is Mag, and she is also the best milf character in the 2D universe, I looked on several sites and could not find it. You know, I really like incest. Which comic Mag appears in, I want to know.
It's Meg (Mother of the game Afterglow) you can find this game here on F95zone. The arts in this game are excellent and the body styles with big chests, big butts and defined abs remind me even of Jackerman, basically while Jackerman is my favorite 3D Afterglow is already my favorite 2D.
SPOILER_good_lord.PNG Unzip_09.jpg unknown-10.png

Feb 16, 2023
It's Meg (Mother of the game Afterglow) you can find this game here on F95zone. The arts in this game are excellent and the body styles with big chests, big butts and defined abs remind me even of Jackerman, basically while Jackerman is my favorite 3D Afterglow is already my favorite 2D.
View attachment 2397677 View attachment 2397678 View attachment 2397680
Wow, who knew... I also liked the game art, I didn't know it was a game, I thought it was some comic. Wow man, really Meg is very attractive, wonderful body. I'm going to download the game right now and start my fap session. What a lucky boy to have a mother like that. Thank you my friend for the information, I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Wow, who knew... I also liked the game art, I didn't know it was a game, I thought it was some comic. Wow man, really Meg is very attractive, wonderful body. I'm going to download the game right now and start my fap session. What a lucky boy to have a mother like that. Thank you my friend for the information, I really enjoyed it.
I recommend that you also join their Discord (it will be on the same F95 download page) as that is where they inform you about updates.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Okay, thanks! Just one thing, the game is in English, I'm desperately looking for subtitles in Portuguese, and I can't find them. Would you have any options?

Man this picture is hot!

View attachment 2397822
The game is entirely in English, but it's easy to understand because I'm from Brazil and I was able to understand the main part easily.
Another thing is that this game still doesn't have much sexual content because it was stopped for almost a year, but recently returned to have updates.

Feb 16, 2023
The game is entirely in English, but it's easy to understand because I'm from Brazil and I was able to understand the main part easily.
Another thing is that this game still doesn't have much sexual content because it was stopped for almost a year, but recently returned to have updates.
Okay thank you! I'm also from Brazil, I have a basic notion of English. Here at F95zone I use the Google translator, sometimes it changes the words we would like to say, but that's ok, nothing is perfect. Thank you one more time! Who knew we have so many things in common... :)

Reactions: Dedingovi
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes