5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
it will be anne and horse then after their sex , cole will fcvk the horse on the next chapter & there will he an option for vote ,
option 1 : horse gonna fvk cole
option 2 : cole gonna fvk horse

stay tuned for the next chapter of southern hospitality : infinity war
Tbh i wanted to see some male to female beast action though and 2nd option was a good chance to see that. Now if we see the option 1 i would like to see all the way through penetration cause you know (horse).

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
What happens with option 02 that lost? Is it now postponed for the next time? Or will that never happen between cole and her mom?

huntingshark

Dec 29, 2021
Hey everyone. What positions do you guys want to see? Personally i want to see claire or rebecca riding damon (cowgirl) and a position that is, i don't know what it is called so I'll just call it standing missionary. Also do you guys think that there will be impregnation? If so i think it will be claire, i don't think that it will happen to rebecca as well. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hey everyone. What positions do you guys want to see? Personally i want to see claire or rebecca riding damon (cowgirl) and a position that is, i don't know what it is called so I'll just call it standing missionary. Also do you guys think that there will be impregnation? If so i think it will be claire, i don't think that it will happen to rebecca as well. What do you guys think?
I liked your choices and besides them I also wanted to see a deep throat with Claire and Rebecca, it would be very good.
I think we won't have impregnation yet, because remember that even after MW3 the series will still not be complete, missing one more chapter which is MW4, so my guess is that the impregnation will happen in MW4.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
jack needs to create new characters. like the character in wondorous affair, wonder woman.
I think Jackerman needs to create more original characters, nothing against the existing characters that he does his version of, but I think Jackerman's original characters are more interesting, although I would love to see a Chun-li made by him.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I think Jackerman needs to create more original characters, nothing against the existing characters that he does his version of, but I think Jackerman's original characters are more interesting, although I would love to see a Chun-li made by him.
same, also for me ana william from tekken

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
For claire I want to see those positions:
Screenshot_20230311-102200_Chrome.jpg 20230311_103026.jpg

And those for rebecca:

Screenshot_20230311-103114_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230311-102950_Chrome.jpg

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes