5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've asked this before with no answer so I'll try again,
Is Jackerman back to regular monthly schedule?
(more or less, I don't care about delays just whether he is aiming for regularity again)

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
One month to work on Mw3
One month to work on the short videos
After MW3's release, all will be back to normal
I don't think so, because after MW3 comes MW4, so I believe that only when all the chapters are released that the release dates MAYBE go back to normal.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think so, because after MW3 comes MW4, so I believe that only when all the chapters are released that the release dates MAYBE go back to normal.
how many chapters are expected? I always imagined Mothers Warmth would be like a Soap, going on for as long as he could imagine a new scene

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
how many chapters are expected? I always imagined Mothers Warmth would be like a Soap, going on for as long as he could imagine a new scene
There are 4 chapters, Jeckerman has already confirmed. At first the plan was to be 3 chapters, but he changed several things from the original idea he had about MW and one of them was to add one more chapter.

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
hmmm i wonder what's the next big project after mw series
*same genre incest ?
*beastiality ? (i don't even know what kind of story to tell for this kind of tag
*Ntr ?
*game ?
Or
MW SEQUEL?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
hmmm i wonder what's the next big project after mw series
*same genre incest ?
*beastiality ? (i don't even know what kind of story to tell for this kind of tag
*Ntr ?
*game ?
Or
MW SEQUEL?
i asked rather the same question some sites before..... my guess was foot fetish

Reactions: yosoywes

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
WAIT WHAT...Is there going to be a game, does anyone know what it's going to be about or what it's going to be like?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes