5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wtf man, how should i know the exact information. Do you think my uncle work for Jackerman and he gives me informations about his next projects????
WTF, why do you think I'm pinning my hopes & dreams on you? all I asked was if you were being sarcastic (is that a tricky question?), it wasn't an unreasonable thought considering the number of people who seem to think MW3 will never happen and how tentative your answer was.
the Joka Baby & Dedingovi both already gave nice firm, sincere answers that complimented yours(directly below mine), so why the rage now when the topic was already closed?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There was a poll and the option were a game or longer videos the 2nd option won so I guess will have to wait for at least 2-3 or even 4 years for a game's release
I'm so tempted to ask about the game, but so terrified of the inevitable whining from people who won't understand how long games take to make.

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
There was a poll and the option were a game or longer videos the 2nd option won so I guess will have to wait for at least 2-3 or even 4 years for a game's release
my prediction is ....
10 mins. video length every month
or
20mins every 2 months

idk why jackerman has only short video (aside from mw) , isn't the reason because of the mw series? if so... then my prediction is still possible?.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Bestiality fans are having monthlies content, and that is enough for them.
and how many games have Bestiality fans? Especially compared to incest fans?
And... most of all: What would you lose if there would be a second button in the staring menu? One botton says "disable bestiality" and the other says "disable incest" or "disable human x human"? You wouldn't lose anything, but besti-fans would appreciate it.

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
and how many games have Bestiality fans? Especially compared to incest fans?
And... most of all: What would you lose if there would be a second button in the staring menu? One botton says "disable bestiality" and the other says "disable incest" or "disable human x human"? You wouldn't lose anything, but besti-fans would appreciate it.
Look Banality In my previous post, I meant Jackman's content only. Because I know that the artists who make content for you (you beast fans) are very few unfortunately, and Jack already made a game of four chapters just for you, but he also has fans from other categories (incest and futanari) and he can't make monthlies + games + future projects just for beast fans.
For that I said "monthlies are enough for you".

Reactions: Etshowpapai
Jan 21, 2021
I'm so tempted to ask about the game, but so terrified of the inevitable whining from people who won't understand how long games take to make.
We can at least speculate on it, given how many OC’s Jackerman has made the possibilities for a game are there
1. He could make a sequel to tentacular set on earth where you seduce all of Rebecca’s daughters family and neighbors or in space where you go around fucking all kinds of hot aliens
2. He could make a game about Rex (his dog oc) featuring Jenny and Natalia where you go around fucking and breeding all kinds of Milfs in a neighborhood or small town (I do believe he mentioned something like this before)
3. He could make a fantasy game about Sadira (his Egyptian queen oc) where maybe you play as her and you go through her daily life of dealing with the responsibilities of being queen while fucking horses and beasts of all kinds
4. He could make a superhero game featuring his versions of Wonder Woman and Catwoman and perhaps other DC hotties, maybe you play as Krypto and similar to tentacular your main objective is to seduce Wonder Woman and breed Wonder Woman
5. Mabye he could make a horror monster game featuring his vampire OC Serena, Mabye the plot is that the main character is a werewolf or monster hunter fighting, hunting and fucking all kinds of monsters, Mabye even jacks version of Lady Dimitrescu could show up
6. He could also just make an incest game perhaps featuring perhaps Anne or June
7. Or he could just come up with something entirely new

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Look Banality In my previous post, I meant Jackman's content only. Because I know that the artists who make content for you (you beast fans) are very few unfortunately, and Jack already made a game of four chapters just for you, but he also has fans from other categories (incest and futanari) and he can't make monthlies + games + future projects just for beast fans.
For that I said "monthlies are enough for you".
And even so.... what would you prefer? A game with your tastes only PLUS bestiality arc, you can hide OR a game with ONLY your stuff (storywise) but you have to tolerate a bestiality-version of it (you don't need to play).
I see it this way: if bestiality is in this anyway why would you care if someone chooses to play only this route without being forced to play the other route. I don't get it. I didn't even asked to cut out the incest stuff... just to seperate it.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
For the people who are fighting over the game, remember that this game can only be developed after MW4 and that until then Jackerman can simply cancel this idea and continue to just make the usual monthly ones, so relax that you can be fighting over something that may never get done.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
just gonna ask.... is a game really planned or is this just wishful thinking of a fan?
That's not entirely clear to me.... or i am just too blind or lazy to see it...

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
just gonna ask.... is a game really planned or is this just wishful thinking of a fan?
That's not entirely clear to me.... or i am just too blind or lazy to see it...
Jack put a vote to see what people think about his future projects, and the majority voted to make a game, but if he really will implement the results of the vote..this is something I am not sure about.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
This game business is just an idea for what to do after the end of MW, but there's no certainty of anything since many people prefer that he continues to make videos instead of games (if he's going to make a game he'll have to stop with the monthly) and the videos also become easier for him, so he may end up simply canceling this idea of creating games until then, as it is not yet a concrete idea or something with 100% certainty to happen besides also being more work.
I personally don't think this idea will work, I remember that during Tentacular's time Jackerman was always talking about how tiring and laborious to make the game was, so I could see that he didn't like it very much.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes