5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
do you think you will be late? I hope it comes out in early or mid-August (Of course a lot can happen by then and also the animation takes a long time to do, but hope is the last one that dies)
It will always be at the end of the month I think whether if it's MW or any other monthly as Jacky has been consistently dropping his animations around that time frame.
More information for MW2

Jackerman — 14/05/2021

I’m assuming you’re referring to the announcement I made on the 2nd in which I stated that “full production will begin next week”. That means I’m now animating for episode 2 every day but that doesn’t necessarily mean rendering will happen then. That being said, when rendering begins is just a part of the workflow. It doesn’t necessarily matter when I render as long as I meet the release window I have announced several different times (late August).

Reactions: Bossjohn

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Do you know what the duration of MW will be? I heard some people here talking about a rumor about the animation being 20 minutes long. It is true? Or will it be 10 minutes like Part 1? Or still not known for sure?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Akanine74

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Do you know what the duration of MW will be? I heard some people here talking about a rumor about the animation being 20 minutes long. It is true? Or will it be 10 minutes like Part 1? Or still not known for sure?
I believe it's true because from the synopsis that was shown I think that just 10 minutes would be too little

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — 11/06/2021

All of the parts are here, so the second rig will be built tomorrow. That being said the mo-cap suit was delayed for the third time, now set to be shipped in late June. However, there is some more good news: This monthly is going to be done using blender. Here's a (very) WIP monthly shot, rendered and shot in Blender. I'm still messing around with the materials and trying to get everything to be more efficient but there is here what I have currently.

I'd like the quality to stay the same as I move to blender but I understand there is definitely going to be a learning process so bear with me for a bit, with time I should be able to surpass what I was doing in blender

SPOILER_test1.png SPOILER_test2.png

Support the production of Jackerman

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — 11/06/2021

All of the parts are here, so the second rig will be built tomorrow. That being said the mo-cap suit was delayed for the third time, now set to be shipped in late June. However, there is some more good news: This monthly is going to be done using blender. Here's a (very) WIP monthly shot, rendered and shot in Blender. I'm still messing around with the materials and trying to get everything to be more efficient but there is here what I have currently.

I'd like the quality to stay the same as I move to blender but I understand there is definitely going to be a learning process so bear with me for a bit, with time I should be able to surpass what I was doing in blender

View attachment 1240551 View attachment 1240552

this is not good! I'm scared that all these delays in delivering the suit will jeopardize the release of episode 2 of Mother Warmth...
by the way, did he say anything about how the MW2 process is going? is everything alright?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
this is not good! I'm scared that all these delays in delivering the suit will jeopardize the release of episode 2 of Mother Warmth...
by the way, did he say anything about how the MW2 process is going? is everything alright?
I don't think it will be delayed. This dev isn't one to miss a target release date. I'm fairly certain he said the mo-cap portion of MW2 was a very small percentage of the overall episode. I still don't quite understand why he needs it so much. He isn't using it for any of the lewd scenes (what a relief!!), so it's just for scenes of the male character walking around and doing mundane things? If that's true, then once the suit arrives, the animation process will speed up. JM should be able to use a static placeholder model for the mo-cap scenes so work won't entirely grind to a halt. I'm more concerned about the switch to blender slowing things down, but he seems to be doing quite well with it.

Separate note on the June video. I hope this character's top isn't magically super-glued to her body like Jenny's bikini. I also think it would be sexier if the vampiress covered up just a bit more until the actual lewd scene starts. I don't mean putting her in a burqa, but leaving a little something to the imagination makes the reveal all the better imo.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think it will be delayed. This dev isn't one to miss a target release date. I'm fairly certain he said the mo-cap portion of MW2 was a very small percentage of the overall episode. I still don't quite understand why he needs it so much. He isn't using it for any of the lewd scenes (what a relief!!), so it's just for scenes of the male character walking around and doing mundane things? If that's true, then once the suit arrives, the animation process will speed up. JM should be able to use a static placeholder model for the mo-cap scenes so work won't entirely grind to a halt. I'm more concerned about the switch to blender slowing things down, but he seems to be doing quite well with it.

Separate note on the June video. I hope this character's top isn't magically super-glued to her body like Jenny's bikini. I also think it would be sexier if the vampiress covered up just a bit more until the actual lewd scene starts. I don't mean putting her in a burqa, but leaving a little something to the imagination makes the reveal all the better imo.
True, you're right... I think because of the anxiety I get too worried about something going wrong and delaying the release date, but it's really making good progress apparently, plus even without the suit, but by the way less now he has two RTX which already helps a lot in the work. That's it, I'm going to be positive about everything now! it will work.

Sorry for my bad English

Reactions: RyumA The K

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017

Wow, this dude sure knows what he's talking about o_O

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
True, you're right... I think because of the anxiety I get too worried about something going wrong and delaying the release date, but it's really making good progress apparently, plus even without the suit, but by the way less now he has two RTX which already helps a lot in the work. That's it, I'm going to be positive about everything now! it will work.

Sorry for my bad English
It will all turn out well. No worries.

Wow, this dude sure knows what he's talking about o_O
My words are the ramblings of a mad man. :giggle: But hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Reactions: Vegasyy

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Jackerman — 11/06/2021

View attachment 1240551 View attachment 1240552

idk if i'm seeing right, but it looks like Jack has made an improvement in his nipple texturing with Blender, that's good!
i always thought the old ones in Daz were too ''dull'' and lacking in details.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Hm... I was under impression that he used Blender from get go.
Any one knows that soft Jackerman used till now ?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes