5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
On one hand, that looks like a difficult conversation, going by her expression at least. But on the other hand, she has no pants.
I noticed it too! dude Clarie wants to do something right, but in reality she literally wants to be eaten by her son, when she goes to the pool she goes with a tiny bikique, she sleeps naked and with a transparent blanket and when she goes to talk to her son about what happened, she goes without the pants...I love this character I literally love everything about her! this way she shows herself totally vulnerable to her son is perfect!!!

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I noticed it too! dude Clarie wants to do something right, but in reality she literally wants to be eaten by her son, when she goes to the pool she goes with a tiny bikique, she sleeps naked and with a transparent blanket and when she goes to talk to her son about what happened, she goes without the pants...I love this character I literally love everything about her! this way she shows herself totally vulnerable to her son is perfect!!!
Bro,is there any chance that MW2 will be out in July??

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Jackerman17/06/2021

I've been asked about my set up a few times recently so here are some pics!

Support the production of Jackerman

I wish I had that kind of money lying around.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Damn you have a good eye-sight. Thanks for sharing.
man, I'm almost going crazy when anything related to MW2 comes out, I keep looking in the smallest details to see if I can find something hidden.

Even this screenshot now of Jackerman's set up I was looking for if there was nothing hidden, but I didn't find anything, everything was clean (yeah I really look crazy now lol)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: asslover20

B639T

Oct 30, 2018
Jackerman17/06/2021

Can you tell us(me) how much time do you need for one video from you?!

Thank you so much :3

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
Jackerman17/06/2021

THIS is hawt...

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Jackerman17/06/2021

It's hard to believe that someone so lewd could have such a lovely setup and with a tidy cable management to top it off lol, 9.6/10 Clap.gif
I hope those are full Adobe RGB monitors though (see )

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes