5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Jackerman is not in a rush to dish out MW2 soon so expect late august min. hes doing it at his own pace to make it quality work so stop spamming abt MW2 release dates and related stuff cuz its crazy how this thread alrdy has 74 pages when he only releases 1 vid monthly

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Are you the real Jackerman?! I only want a answer from him/her.
Jacky is rather busy with work to come into a piracy forum and answer your stupid repetitive question.. If it's attention you're looking for then you'll have more luck subscribing to his patreon/subscribestar, which'll subsequently give you access to his discord where you can directly chat with him.

Have a nice day!

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
She'll look way better in blender when MW3 comes out
did not

Blender gives clay faces and skin compared to Iray
cartoonish hairs.
flat eyes
the only thing its good at is animation and soft body physics.

but Jackerboy have already proven he can do wonders with animation and body physics in Daz already.
bad choice to move to blender if you ask me.

• Angry
Reactions: Balkazzaar

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I am still wondering when jackerman going to use lady dimitrescu model. Some anon from other threads think it's outdated and not as hype as before but actually lady D still sexy and busty model actually

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
did not

Blender gives clay faces and skin compared to Iray
cartoonish hairs.
flat eyes
the only thing its good at is animation and soft body physics.

but Jackerboy have already proven he can do wonders with animation and body physics in Daz already.
bad choice to move to blender if you ask me.
depends on wht u like. Daz always felt plastic to me. im a fan of blenders softer looks

Reactions: Balkazzaar
Aug 1, 2019
I have limited experience with Daz and Blender, but I honestly believe appearances of human characters look way better in Daz3D versus Blender, but I have seen some amazing things get done in both, so maybe I will be surprised.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes