5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

akkyforp

Jun 29, 2019
It would also be cool someday to see threesome with Jenny, MW, and the son as like a crossover type thing maybe. Jacky can maybe also include the dog as part 2 of that series for bestiality lovers.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It would also be cool someday to see threesome with Jenny, MW, and the son as like a crossover type thing maybe. Jacky can maybe also include the dog as part 2 of that series for bestiality lovers.
well in my opinion the bestiality already appears with a lot of force in the Jackerman videos many times excluding even other themes just to focus on the bestiality so I think that MW part 2 shouldn't have that, because then we would have a decrease in the few incest scenes that we have from Jackerman to put the bestial scenes that are already present in 90% of the videos

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
well in my opinion the bestiality already appears with a lot of force in the Jackerman videos many times excluding even other themes just to focus on the bestiality so I think that MW part 2 shouldn't have that, because then we would have a decrease in the few incest scenes that we have from Jackerman to put the bestial scenes that are already present in 90% of the videos
People who are not into beastiality will just have to surrender to the fact that jackerman will always put more emphasis and importance to beastiality and bully scenes than other fetishes. It's just his thing. You can see the work he puts into his beastiality videos. I myself dont care what he puts out, but till date his best video is Fireside which is my absolute fav.

• Angry
Reactions: NegoDrama

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
People who are not into beastiality will just have to surrender to the fact that jackerman will always put more emphasis and importance to beastiality and bully scenes than other fetishes. It's just his thing. You can see the work he puts into his beastiality videos. I myself dont care what he puts out, but till date his best video is Fireside which is my absolute fav.
I know that very well, but what I questioned was wanting to put scenes of bestiality in part 2 of MW which is the only incest series it has, because I just don't agree with the idea of you taking some of the video time that could be used with incest scenes to put the bestial that is already present in practically everything he does

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
I think Rebecca from his Tentacular game has the lightest hair so far.
Probably yes, it's a very light chestnut tone, let's hope someday he'll bring some models different from his usual, which lately have become basically short-haired brunettes (certainly because short-hair are less painful for rendering/physics works, and this is totally understandable)

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
You guys have any recommendations for high quality mom son incest animations that have recently released, like Mothers warmth ?

The wait for MW2 to release is so unbeareable.

Are you guys aware of any forums out there that might have megathreads that focus on mom son animations ?

Update: Already found a really good one, https://f95zone.to/threads/doberman-studio-collection-2021-06-06-dobermans.54146/
Supposedly the "Cora" series videos have Mom Son action in em.
I might start a megathread myself on f95 lol.

Update2: Oh dang ... unfortunately cora is only the step-mom ... Welp
Had my hopes up ....

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Update: Already found a really good one, https://f95zone.to/threads/doberman-studio-collection-2021-06-06-dobermans.54146/

Had my hopes up ....
Theyre still pretty good though. Its obviously based on the mom from Into the Mountain, so I think its hella hot, but yeah, the reason the wait is so unbearable is because there really just isnt quality stuff like this out there right now :(

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
You guys have any recommendations for high quality mom son incest animations that have recently released, like Mothers warmth ?

Are you guys aware of any forums out there that might have megathreads that focus on mom son animations ?

Had my hopes up ....
True, there's Doberman, he's really cool (still a lot lower than Jackerman in my opinion, but he's a good animator)
as for this "stepmother" thing and another thing I like about Jackerman, because besides there are few incest animations, most animators tend to censor the term "mother" which in my opinion has just been a way to reduce the fetish. Jackerman doesn't do that. Clarie for example really and Damian's blood-related mom... it might seem silly to some, but I think these little details just make Jackerman even more unique

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
True, there's Doberman, he's really cool (still a lot lower than Jackerman in my opinion, but he's a good animator)
as for this "stepmother" thing and another thing I like about Jackerman, because besides there are few incest animations, most animators tend to censor the term "mother" which in my opinion has just been a way to reduce the fetish. Jackerman doesn't do that. Clarie for example really and Damian's blood-related mom... it might seem silly to some, but I think these little details just make Jackerman even more unique
So where should we guys set up a mom son animation collection thread ?
Also here in " Animations & Loops " ? Or is that only for collections of single artists.

Let me know if you guys wanna see that happen and i'll set up a thread and curate the main list in the main post.

Last edited:

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman21/06/2021

Here's a short clip from the monthly! Blender has been fighting me every step of the way with technical issues but I'm definitely improving and figuring things out. Things aren't near where I want them to be yet but I understand that with time, I will be able to utilize Blender's greater number of tools to achieve far better results. Aside from that, 5-6 minutes of MW 2 is completed (but half rendered). The intro will be pretty long on this one but I felt it was absolutely necessary given what I'm trying to pull off. I'll keep you guys in the loop on how things are going with it and I'll do better this time about posting MW sneak peeks.

Preview :

Support the production of Jackerman

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman21/06/2021

Here's a short clip from the monthly! Blender has been fighting me every step of the way with technical issues but I'm definitely improving and figuring things out. Things aren't near where I want them to be yet but I understand that with time, I will be able to utilize Blender's greater number of tools to achieve far better results. Aside from that, 5-6 minutes of MW 2 is completed (but half rendered). The intro will be pretty long on this one but I felt it was absolutely necessary given what I'm trying to pull off. I'll keep you guys in the loop on how things are going with it and I'll do better this time about posting MW sneak peeks.

Preview :
Mega

Support the production of Jackerman

yea! more MW sneak peeks please

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I know that very well, but what I questioned was wanting to put scenes of bestiality in part 2 of MW which is the only incest series it has, because I just don't agree with the idea of you taking some of the video time that could be used with incest scenes to put the bestial that is already present in practically everything he does
I guess that's his fetish. NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018

Had my hopes up ....
This developer's content is horrible, their animations are good, but their stories are shit.

So where should we guys set up a mom son animation collection thread ?
Also here in " Animations & Loops " ? Or is that only for collections of single artists.

Let me know if you guys wanna see that happen and i'll set up a thread and curate the main list in the main post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mom.39630/

• Angry
Reactions: NegoDrama
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes