5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
. Folks seem hungry for horse content around this time, since Catwoman's was also around this month last year heh. Must be a thing of the season :LOL:
Catwoman is the only model between JM models that i dont care she gonna be fucked by who (by monster, by futa, by beast, by her father, by the joker or batman, or even by a tree) i just want more of her content...
this bitch is my favourite model after claire

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
there is a chance that this will not happen soooo fingers crossed View attachment 2504219
This is been in the air for a while now. Jack is not totally onboard with letting anyone submit the MW characters afterwards, as he doesn't want them being submitted in certain scenarios he wouldn't like (I.E something that'd go against their character).

So either he has to approve submissions beforehand, or he just outright denies them altogether. We'll have to wait til the far far future to find out.

He has mentioned in the past about possibly doing a Claire/Dog animation himself, so don't go thinking they're 'safe' from other kinks :p do remember he has animated Rebecca's daughters with the horses before. And Becca herself (at least another version of her) has played with plenty of creatures :devilish:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I do agree though to an extent; it is better when each concept sticks to its lane. The incest characters and beast characters should stick with their respective partners for the most part, unless the story really warrants it. Never got the vibe that Anne needed to be included in the beast content or that she would want another partner other than Cole, the same way Natalia doesn't belong with the incest stuff or without Rex, they're just better stories sticking to their own thing.

It's tough; sometimes I feel like Jackerman lets the monthly vote dictate too much about his characters in that regard.
well all this discussion of who invaded whose territory first would have been avoided if the upcoming video took place before the two southen hospitality videos.
Let's all keep in mind that Anne was Jack's own creation, and this upcoming animation is from a gold. If he had a problem with Anne doing besti stuff, surely he'd have not allowed it, or the previous submissions with a bull to go forward. And if the creator doesn't have a problem with it, I feel that should just end the discussion.

Personally I see Anne as a super promiscuous trophy wife type, who clearly isn't shy about flaunting her stuff. I could totally see scenarios like seducing Cole's teacher to get him a passing grade, or a Pit-style blacked short with his gym teacher or the principal.

I don't think we should be limiting ideas to how they were initially introduced, that's just limiting creativity. If Jack left them open to interpretation, then let the golds have their fun. They're the ones paying 20 bucks a month after all :coffee:

Nov 23, 2017
This is been in the air for a while now. Jack is not totally onboard with letting anyone submit the MW characters afterwards, as he doesn't want them being submitted in certain scenarios he wouldn't like (I.E something that'd go against their character).

So either he has to approve submissions beforehand, or he just outright denies them altogether. We'll have to wait til the far far future to find out.

He has mentioned in the past about possibly doing a Claire/Dog animation himself, so don't go thinking they're 'safe' from other kinks :p do remember he has animated Rebecca's daughters with the horses before. And Becca herself (at least another version of her) has played with plenty of creatures :devilish:
eh I suppose by then I wouldn't mind at all or care about it i mean cool for the people who want to see that i guess
eh-meh.gif

Last edited:

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021

Well only Jackerman has the last word in this and also the members of discord.
FsKJ1l1WIAAXIzj.jpg

TwatSlapper

Mar 6, 2022
Here's the thing, I don't mind when Jackerman makes some Beastly x Human content to please the Secretive Animal Lovers. Nohing against or anything, but for it to be involved in a Series like Southern Hospitality that mainly focused around The Mother & Son aspects, which for example after MW felt seprate and refreshing to follow compare to other projects he or they oftenly creates? Feels very force and out of place which in my opinion kinda ruins the origanl attention it's concept was going for.

Now I'm very concerned and worried the same income will happened in the Mother's Warmth Series, It's only a matter of time until the discord voter's pull up

View attachment 2504093
beastiality fits the southern topic though

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
When Cole Catches his Mom with her Horse, For Revenge!, Cole should fuck his Sister. He feels hurt and goes to his sister for comfort and btw She looks Absolutely Gorgeous!

• Red Heart
Reactions: stuntcurry707

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
beastiality fits the southern topic though
TwatSlapper: "beastiality fits the southern topic though."

Except when the 2 videos came out, it was heavily center around the romantical aspects between a Mother & her Son, similar with Mother's Warmth, but were longer episodes. Now if beastiality tone was present or nod from the start sure, but the case is that it wasn't.

Reactions: ZaIgo
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes