5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
look for 4k one on this page (page 1 collection) not a torrent by the way
thanks, was hoping for a Torrent addition though, more convenient downloading, maybe next update (fingers crossed), any idea who is making them so I can tag them in.

Reactions: yosoywes

kikikaruka

Dec 23, 2021
Hi? Does anyone know the approximate release date of the new monthly? It's just been a month and a half. Or throw off a post with information if it's not difficult of course)

ToyotaChaser

Jul 18, 2022
Hi? Does anyone know the approximate release date of the new monthly? It's just been a month and a half. Or throw off a post with information if it's not difficult of course)
I think i saw a screenshot here som days algo saying he was targeting for a release the 7th for supporters, since it Went smooth and with no issues, unlike last release were he had issues with all the dress rendering and stuff

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
and if you think talking to a horse is weird, just wait to see what she does next!

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

source:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Away from the childish dialogues that have recently appeared on this thread...

i wonder why jack didn't make a video combines two of his models yet.. i know there was a nomination about jenny and natalia and it didn't win.. but what it's strange is why golden members didn't think about that. i mean it's so rare to see a similar idea (of 2 models) between the nominations..
For me i would love to see a video combines jenny and anne for example or sadira and thema (sadira servant)
As nice as it would be to have more ladies in an animation, the nature of their time really only suits 1 lady to focus. The more elements you add the more you have to split time. And the more moving parts Jack has to deal with, for example how short Parkside Playdate was.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes