5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
What would that be ??
Subscribe at Gold tier and suggest that idea. Only problem is you've gotta wait until a slot opens up, then fork over $20 a month until your suggestion wins. But that's the only way the idea has any real chance of being made.

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
Subscribe at Gold tier and suggest that idea. Only problem is you've gotta wait until a slot opens up, then fork over $20 a month until your suggestion wins. But that's the only way the idea has any real chance of being made.
It's not the wait. It's not the cash. It's the chance. Thank you for your input.
I like my storyline. It's getting others to like it.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
It's not the wait. It's not the cash. It's the chance. Thank you for your input.
I like my storyline. It's getting others to like it.
You can get it in any point, just sign up as a bronze, get access to the discord, then tell Jack you'd like to upgrade to gold. He controls the amount of slots there are, he just doesn't leave it wide open on purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: claralover

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I hope someone with a tie to Jackerman can put this in his ear.

Jenny and Rex are coming back from the vet. Rex was getting his shots. He is laying in the back seat and Jenny can see him in her rear view mirror. The camera pans back to her license plate. It reads #1RLTOR and just to the left is a bumper sticker. It reads. I❤MY DOG!

As Jenny looks back again she notices Rex got the wrong shot. She sees a raging hard on in the mirror. With that shock she swerved over the midline of the road.

Within a second she sees the police lights. She pulls over and the female cop in the pic above approaches the car. She taps on the window and Jenny lowers it.

The officer asks if she has been drinking. Mind you the car still lightly smells of alcohol. Jenny says no Mam. The officer asks her to exit the vehicle. Jenny steps out and is placed in cuffs for her protection.

The officer now has Jenny right where she wants her. The camera pans down and we can see the officer has a bulge growing in her leather panties. She says we must do a breatherlizer test.

She forces Jenny in cuffs down to her knees. The officers cock is now poking out of her panties. Jenny is told to open wide and with that the officer releases the side strap of her panties.

Out comes a MONSTER COCK which is slowly forced down Jenny's throat. Jenny mumbles something and the officer states Just doing my job!!

After about a minute the officer pulls Jenny up by the cuffs that are behind her. She pushes Jenny's tits up against the back window of the car.

Rex sees the beautiful boobs pressed up against the glass. He sits up and his cock is raging bad. He steps on the door from the inside and hits the power button to lower the window.

Jenny now falls in a bit by the officer thrusting from behind. Rex know on 2 legs gives his Mommy a oral cavity search.
The 2 huge cocks are going crazy in her pushy and mouth.

The 2 both release their loads into Jenny and we see her belly fill. Jenny slides down the side of the car with a smile. The loads are emptied and we see Jenny fall to her knees. The camera shows the officers ass walking back to the squad then pans to Rex laying back down in the car.

I would do anything to help support this Jenny short film. Any additional ideas would be awesome and any support to push this Jackerman and his supporters which I'm a part of.

Thank you

The officer name tag says HUNG!!
Wow, you could post your idea here, in a specially created place for this. To save it and not lose it in the general flow.

Feb 2, 2018
Yea that’s a fair point. I’m still saying just release it when it’s done, and take the time you need to do it. I just never understood the smoke and mirrors of the communications of a lot of developers. I think that part of it is unnecessary.
In my experience they use it as self-imposed punishment to motivate them to actually work. even if they set up some deadline that only they know, the cost of not meeting that deadline is wholly insignificant compared to a publich deadline; forcing them to actually work instead of just endlessly push back private deadline and drastically increase time to deploy projects.

Once you stop thinking that these types of devs optimize for negative community reaction, their actual motivations make a lot of sense. A more responsible dev could 100% have publish deadlines, just stated with huge time lags to how long they estimate it could actually take. Any dev who consitatnly misses self-imposed public deadlines just uses the community reaction to motivate them to work. thats my theory at least.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
In my experience they use it as self-imposed punishment to motivate them to actually work. even if they set up some deadline that only they know, the cost of not meeting that deadline is wholly insignificant compared to a publich deadline; forcing them to actually work instead of just endlessly push back private deadline and drastically increase time to deploy projects.

Once you stop thinking that these types of devs optimize for negative community reaction, their actual motivations make a lot of sense. A more responsible dev could 100% have publish deadlines, just stated with huge time lags to how long they estimate it could actually take. Any dev who consitatnly misses self-imposed public deadlines just uses the community reaction to motivate them to work. thats my theory at least.
that makes sense, not my style. but i see what you mean

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes